IGNORED

TAKE THAT at Ashton Gate (Merged)

Dollymarie

Just now, nebristolred said:

Not my thing whatsoever but definitely the sort of thing the club should be doing.

They chose Swansea over us 2 years ago so the Swansea steward told me. Looks like we are putting ourselves on the map now as they will be the first major event of this type since the refurb.

3 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Are they Back For Good?

If you have a little patience they will.

and just like rovers, they want to rule the world (now they are the 6th richest club in the world with a trillionair throwing the cash around like confetti at a wedding)

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

This is a huge hug for us to get. Firmly puts us on the map and will give us the opportunity to showcase Ashton gate.

What will the capacity be? We will lose 4k from the Atyeo, how many standing can we have on the pitch?

Weird one, can Take That fill out Ashton Gate as they are only 3 now and aren’t as popular as they once were.

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Rick Astley! ;) 

(No seriously he’s support act)

Can I go just for Rick? Take That are F all without Robbie.

Disappointed tbf. TT are a big name but mainly for screaming 30 something women (I count myself in that). Would have preferred someone a bit more inclusive like Queen or Phil Collins (@Mkelly)

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

Weird one, can Take That fill out Ashton Gate as they are only 3 now and aren’t as popular as they once were.

They are huge, doing several nights at 02 London etc, only one night here though. As Dolly says they will sell out in minutes. Last tour I tried several venues, London, Brum etc and the tickets sold so fast, got some for Swansea and I think they added extra dates after. I was surprised how popular they still were. Most of the audience seemed to be middle aged ladies who were fans as teenagers

Archived