IGNORED

Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 9

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It may be possible that the Manager may have a reason.

I know this- this is why I included the metric of his performances that us fans would have seen. Probably been zippy in training but seems to have just gone off the boil for a while. Would like to be proven wrong but I see him just being mediocre for a bit longer.

1 minute ago, Newquay-Red said:

I know this- this is why I included the metric of his performances that us fans would have seen. Probably been zippy in training but seems to have just gone off the boil for a while. Would like to be proven wrong but I see him just being mediocre for a bit longer.

you're just about to find out...

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Either no one told the people of Wigan there is a game on this evening, or they can fill up a stadium in no time at all.

It looks completely empty.

(It isn't an 8pm kick off is it?)

They only had 9000 plus against Hull and this game is on Sky. Rugby league is better attended there.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Keith Andrews has definitely upped his levels of research about us.  Talked a lot of sense tonight.

Although he was chatting total shite about fam, fam scored at a better rate then Reid last season and I believe the other top scorers in this league, was thinking he was doing OK until he started wanting to see more from a striker who's scoring rate would have seem him pushing 30 goals last season. 

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Disagree, Diedhiou apparently replaced Kodjia,

He did in some respects, we had Tammy temporarily

struggled last season

At times he did.

and isn't capable of being as good as Kodjia.

That was the bit I disagreed with, very different players.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

4 minutes ago, J D said:

Have to assume O'Dowda is knackered tbh. Overwise no reason for him not to be playing tonight.

Think about why Pato is starting and CoD is on the bench........Pato has been impressive in training, hasn’t played much so far and will be fresher that CoD who played during the internationals. 

Pato also knows how to play in centrally in midfield whereas CoD is essentially a wide player. 

LJ has every justification to worry about the Wigan midfield, especially Powell........

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Think about why Pato is starting and CoD is on the bench........Pato has been impressive in training, hasn’t played much so far and will be fresher that CoD who played during the internationals. 

Pato also knows how to play in centrally in midfield whereas CoD is essentially a wide player. 

LJ has every justification to worry about the Wigan midfield, especially Powell........

Agree, odowda will have played 5 games in 2 weeks if he plays tonight, so can understand not starting him, we need to rotate now to try to ensure we avoid the mid season burn out from last season. 

Archived