IGNORED

Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 9

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

How can so many of you write this match off ?

There is only one goal in this and we have players who can score .

Because there needs to be some fight, some pride, too many players hiding and bottling challenges, only one side wants this atm and it sure ain't us.`

LJ has got this wrong tonight and the team are playing shamefully.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

How can so many of you write this match off ? 

There is only one goal in this and we have players who can score .

Most of the posts are pointing out the ineptness of our team performance and individual performances rather than writing off the match, to be fair.

Don't get the impression that loads of us have given up. I'm confident we can still get something here. 

Paterson epitomises the identity of this club over the past few seasons. At times, capable of serious skill, sophisticated performances, and giving the opposition a bloody nose. The problem is this is happening with increasing rarity, and is often easily sussed out by opponents after initial success. This creates performances that are quite frankly atrocious.

For anyone thinking I am singling him out just based on tonight- I don't think that is true. He is a completely different person to the first half of last season, doesn't win tackles and has frustrated his team mates. It's shit because we know what he is capable of and in our games against Prem sides he truly took the game to them. The sad fact is that I think we have already seen his peak in a City shirt. He seems mentally fragile and prone to switching off.

Archived