IGNORED

Terrible

Langford Red

6 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

Managers get plenty of stick when things don’t go well but the players should be ashamed of their performance tonight 

Tactics, selection, as well as players imo. Granted, Brownhill imparticular was awful and didn't show up. Pack was poor, along with Hunt.

4-4-2 is too open away from home, i.e. WBA and Tonight.

Ultimately, why the **** Pato gets selected is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Awful. Not a glimpse of Tuesdays football. 

Aimless lumpball again. Game calling out for wingers so bring COD on and play him cm!

shocking performance and as much as LJ was applauded after Sheff Utd game he can be criticised tonight. 

A performance like that makes you realise that we are not established in this league 

Shocking performance......not one player comes out of that game with any credit and all should be rated below 5. 

Could not get any basics right and could play until next Friday and still not score. 

No pace, no urgency, no guile, no quality and could not even get the basics right. They could play until next Friday and still wouldn’t score.

i can see another LJ losing run starting 

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

Shocking performance......not one player comes out of that game with any credit and all should be rated below 5. 

Could not get any basics right and could play until next Friday and still not score. 

No pace, no urgency, no guile, no quality and could not even get the basics right. They could play until next Friday and still wouldn’t score.

i can see another LJ losing run starting 

Me to, the midfield is falling to pieces, they were poor on Tuesday night but tonight was an all time low and when our midfield are shit, we go on long winless runs, almost 3 years and counting.

10 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Awful. Not a glimpse of Tuesdays football. 

Aimless lumpball again. Game calling out for wingers so bring COD on and play him cm!

shocking performance and as much as LJ was applauded after Sheff Utd game he can be criticised tonight. 

On this, we went to 433 with Weimann and Watkins playing wide, so O'Dowda playing CM doesn't really have anything to do with wingers playing at the time, who else would have gone CM? O'Dowda was our best option to go there.

Archived