IGNORED

Meltdown

And Its Smith

17 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What was your view

That we can't deal with teams that have limited talent , but are well organise and get stuck into us. Burton/Bolton/Millwall/Preston etc continually cause us problems. Luckily we revert to the long ball strategy which of course they hadn't bargained for, tend to lose 1-0 or scrape a goal less draw. 

18 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Our first poor performance for a long time....watch OTIB meltdown now!  

To be fair LJ has just called his team out as an embarrassment tonight, which is a pretty strong statement. That performance was shocking, out battled all over the pitch. 

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

To be fair LJ has just called his team out as an embarrassment tonight, which is a pretty strong statement. That performance was shocking, out battled all over the pitch. 

Honest (fair play) but extremely concerning that again he admits he didn’t see it coming and criticises desire himself

This is now HIS squad TOTALLY HIS and off a recent run of results is having to concede bemusement and embarrassment and a lack of desire tonight

Personally I find that extremely alarming

His squad , his players 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Honest (fair play) but extremely concerning that again he admits he didn’t see it coming and criticises desire himself

This is now HIS squad TOTALLY HIS and off a recent run of results is having to concede bemusement and embarrassment and a lack of desire tonight

His squad , his players 

I’m behind LJ tonight.  The level of performance, fight, desire wasn’t there from too many players.  Okay, maybe we need to start questioning the characters of some of these players.

Can they do it on a wet night in Wigan!!

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I’m behind LJ tonight.  The level of performance, fight, desire wasn’t there from too many players.  Okay, maybe we need to start questioning the characters of some of these players.

Can they do it on a wet night in Wigan!!

Not concern you that now his squad totally that he’s questioning them Dave ?

Its Fair ... but not worrying ?

His players , he’s recruited and picked ?

Depends what reaction he gets I guess

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not concern you that now his squad totally that he’s questioning them Dave ?

Its Fair ... but not worrying ?

His players , he’s recruited and picked ?

Depends what reaction he gets I guess

Yes, that bit does.  Got a big post coming up.

18 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

His squad , his players 

Sure. I wasn't saying be fair to LJ. I was qualifying why some fans might feel aggrieved at tonights performance. If LJ is coming out and calling it an embarrassment then its fair game for fans to be pissed off tonight.  

26 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It sure does.OTIB is going into meltdown by all accounts when I can see no Johnson out threads or anything,apart from the one thread it seems like the OP is a sensitive bugger so needed to start another thread in support 

Saddo's and keyboards eh? Made for each other.

Archived