IGNORED

Meltdown

And Its Smith

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

Second . West Brom was the first 

Complete nonsense. 

Apart from the obvious (individual mistakes) against West Brom, I’d say it was probably the best performance of the season so far..!

Here’s a thought.... maybe we just aren’t good enough to be challenging for the Premier league just yet..?

44 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I’m not over reacting we were utter garbage! 

Gutless, couldn’t even win a tackle. Bollox all over the field. Couldn’t pass shoot run dribble or jump. 

This is not an over reaction it’s a fact. 

Absolutely this. We were poor tonight, in every area. 

Now we need to make sure it was a 1 off. 

I can’t remember when we last played as badly as this for the whole 90 mins. Although I would credit Wigan for beating us at our own game tonight. They out pressed us. 

9 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Absolutely this. We were poor tonight, in every area. 

Now we need to make sure it was a 1 off. 

I can’t remember when we last played as badly as this for the whole 90 mins. Although I would credit Wigan for beating us at our own game tonight. They out pressed us. 

I can. About half of the games from January to the end of last season. Many dreadful performances similar to last night. Very worrying. 

Villa next Friday is a ‘must not lose’ game or we could be embarking on another famous LJ losing streak. 

2 hours ago, Chris_Brown said:

It was an awful performance, absolutely. 

But talk of relegation and some revisionist analysis of the West Brom game are an overreaction. 

were some talking of possible relegation must of missed that yes that's definitely overreaction even for otib.

On 22/09/2018 at 00:13, Bar BS3 said:

Complete nonsense. 

Apart from the obvious (individual mistakes) against West Brom, I’d say it was probably the best performance of the season so far..!

Here’s a thought.... maybe we just aren’t good enough to be challenging for the Premier league just yet..?

Mmmm 

On 22/09/2018 at 00:15, Bar BS3 said:

We dominated against Middlesbrough. We defended badly to concede the 2 goals (much like Tuesday) but it was far from terrible, like tonight was. 

I thought we played well and controlled possession, but I have to think Boro had another gear had we got a goal back.  We certainly played ok, but sometimes at 2-down the pressure is lifted.  There were plenty of positives, even though we started with a strange selection in the front 3, with Marley up top.

Archived