Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
JonDolman

Janneh interview after joining Torquay

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

Didn't take long for the connection to start 

Tbf we have been sending players there before the manager appointment there. Janneh looks lively and will be interesting to see how he gets on there. 

• Like 1

Got a feeling you posted this on here so people could rip the piss out of him. Guy is paid to play football and score goals, not his interviewing skills. Granted, he doesn’t seem the sharpest tool in the box, he’s only 18 though.

Edited by jaydee=inspiration

2 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Got a feeling you posted this on here so people could rip the piss out of him. Guy is paid to play football and score goals, not his interviewing skills. Granted, he doesn’t seem the sharpest tool in the box, he’s only 18 though.

Dont think he did. Just sharing

34 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Got a feeling you posted this on here so people could rip the piss out of him. Guy is paid to play football and score goals, not his interviewing skills. Granted, he doesn’t seem the sharpest tool in the box, he’s only 18 though.

Your 'feeling' is wrong. This is a great interview. Clearly very excited about being loaned to Torquay and getting a chance to score goals. Not sure why he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box.

• Like 6

He's a young lad & was clearly very nervous at the start but actually relaxed & improved as the interview went on. Hopefully his career for us will do the same. 

• Like 3

Have to say I haven't heard of Janneh before, is he rated as a decent prospect with us?

I must have slipped under a rock recently, didn't even know GJ was at Torquay.

50 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Have to say I haven't heard of Janneh before, is he rated as a decent prospect with us?

I must have slipped under a rock recently, didn't even know GJ was at Torquay.

This lad is very highly thought of at City, he is Definately one to look out for.

Think his attitude shines through.  Real desire to score goals even in training!!  Hope he has a good loan and progresses. 

We really seem to be getting kids with great attitudes now.  Maybe it's just we get to see them on videos now, but they all seem really good lads.  

On 23 September 2018 at 10:21, Dylan said:

He was on his push bike top made me laugh, proper old school. Professional footballer and still having a kick about over netham. He must love the game, good luck to him.

If he's hanging about over the Netham on a Sunday morning he can play for my team! If he can dislodge me of course.

• Like 1

I noted that Jake Andrews is also on loan at Torquay, he was M O M in their 7-0 cup tie win on Saturday.............and looks an outstanding prospect, as they say?  Has anyone seen him play, apart from the televised game on de Beeb?

Just watched the interview, I didn't realise he mentioned Jake A ﹠Opi!  Thought he came across as very likeable and motivated.  ”As a striker, if you don't score goals, what's the point?"......gotta love that quote?

34 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Just watched the interview, I didn't realise he mentioned Jake A ﹠Opi!  Thought he came across as very likeable and motivated.  ”As a striker, if you don't score goals, what's the point?"......gotta love that quote?

Is that a dig a Matty Taylor ? 

:nono:

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Is that a dig a Matty Taylor ? 

:nono:

Yes......but a very subtle one. I should have realised that my sly dig at MT [Say those initials aloud ]...........would be unearthed? 😇