IGNORED

LYMINGTON V TORQUAY FA CUP

4 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

Alan,  would you have made such a statement if Gary Owers was still in charge?

I have zero interested in non league football and didn’t realise Owers was manager at Torquay until he was sacked so no I wouldn’t have asked such a question and why I’m surprised op has posted this thread.

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why would any City fan be interested in a non league game?    

Seeing as this is a football forum it can be of interest especially as it’s on terrestrial. Then it could be of interest with city players on loan there. Then you’re best mate is the manager - you know the guy who took us from the bottom of league 1 to 90 mins from the prem but you didn’t think did a good job. 

Non league is popular to many even if you do just seem to watch the prem. 

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I have zero interested in non league football and didn’t realise Owers was manager at Torquay until he was sacked so no I wouldn’t have asked such a question and why I’m surprised op has posted this thread.

Your clearly not a fan of football then. You are basically the same as the armchair Prem fans who I work with,   they know f all about , and don’t care about the football league.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If I’m not a football fan why I have been attending AG since 1967, am about to watch Watford v Fulham on Sky?

If you don’t know, or have no interest in non league football that is played in every town in the country on every weekend and midweek, then I don’t class you as a real football fan. 

My dog can watch football on the tv, just like you. is he a football fan!. 

You should go and watch some local football, you may learn a bit about the game!.

3 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

If you don’t know, or have no interest in non league football that is played in every town in the country on every weekend and midweek, then I don’t class you as a real football fan. 

You should go and watch some local football, you may learn a bit about the game!.

I played lots on non league football over 20 odd years when work allowed and when City we’re away I used to watch Clevedon Town or Backwell United as was. 

I don’t bother now as it no longer interests me.

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I played lots on non league football over 20 odd years when work allowed and when City we’re away I used to watch Clevedon Town or Backwell United as was. 

I don’t bother now as it no longer interests me.

Clevedon Town currently have a cracking young team, a lot of 18-19 year olds ( some released from City!) you should give it a go, you may enjoy the watch. 

6 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Clevedon Town currently have a cracking young team, a lot of 18-19 year olds ( some released from City!) you should give it a go, you may enjoy the watch. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Read my earlier post PB.

Basically I cant be arsed.

Currently managed by Mickey Bell.

Could it be that RR has at a time been particularly quick to criticise him, then when offered the opportunity to sit down and discuss it he ran away (and then denied the whole thing, naturally)?

Surely such a scenario is far too far-fetched to have happened with any manager, right...

Archived