IGNORED

Bobby Reid

wendyredredrobin

Stats show 6 games for Cardiff so far (not sure how many were from the bench). No goals so far and Cardiff havent won a single gamehe has played in.  £10m well spent? Wrong player under wrong manager?

Wonder if he will get a start today (edit.  in the starting 11 just announced).

We also got money out of them for Tomlin and that turned out well didn't it.

Poor old Colin ?

53 minutes ago, Babbacome Dave said:

Bobby Reid will never be a top goal scorer in the premier league. He was a one season wonder for us last season and thankfully Colin decided to give us millions to take him off our hands. I will be very surprised if he even gets 6/7 goals this season.

6/7? :laughcont: 

6 minutes ago, LilRascal said:

Real shame he went to Cardiff, but I guess you can’t blame him for wanting to have a go in the Prem. (Money included). Absolutely loved his goals for us last season - would welcome him back if it doesn’t go well for him on the other side of the bridge. 

How much would you pay to have him back though?

12 minutes ago, LilRascal said:

Real shame he went to Cardiff, but I guess you can’t blame him for wanting to have a go in the Prem. (Money included). Absolutely loved his goals for us last season - would welcome him back if it doesn’t go well for him on the other side of the bridge. 

Quite. I know it's a bit of panto fun sometimes with ex players, but he made a professional decision and I don't begrudge him for that.

Don't get me wrong though; if Cardiff go down with a record low points total I'd have a right good laugh ?

1 hour ago, Babbacome Dave said:

Bobby Reid will never be a top goal scorer in the premier league. He was a one season wonder for us last season and thankfully Colin decided to give us millions to take him off our hands. I will be very surprised if he even gets 6/7 goals this season.

He was never gonna be a Championship, player though either, was he? 

I imagine you’re one of the many that spent years saying he’s too lightweight, only reason he hasn’t been released is because he’s an academy lad etc etc, got proved horribly wrong last season but still have it in for him and are still desperate to be proved right.

My concern with Bobby is their fans turning against him, surely they will expect a decent return for a £10million man, and if continues without scoring, the Cardiff boo boys might target him for abuse due to him being one of us. 

Really hope it doesn't pan out that way.

He would have been so much better suited to Bournemouth, anyone know why that early move didn't pan out?

Just now, reddogkev said:

My concern with Bobby is their fans turning against him, surely they will expect a decent return for a £10million man, and if continues without scoring, the Cardiff boo boys might target him for abuse due to him being one of us. 

I do! Will be  hilarious  ?

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

He would have been so much better suited to Bournemouth, anyone know why that early move didn't pan out?

Because there was only a slight interest with him having a year left and Cardiff came in and overpaid massively 

16 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Like Bryan why should Reid care? He's made for life.

He'll either be playing midfield for Cardiff next year in The Championship, else will be shipped out at a loss once they come down but it'll cost big to buy out his contract.

Exactly either way he’s a winner with the money he’s getting,although his dream was to make it in the prem so he wouldn’t leave Cardiff when they get relegated for another championship club 

Archived