IGNORED

Kalas Injury

RedRobin13

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Looking at it again definitely Watkins' fault; could so have been avoided had he used his brain a tad more.

I don't see that at all. Kallas is running on to the ball and can see the situation whereas watkins isn't. The only way watkins has any blame is if kallas is screaming for the ball but cant tell if thats the case at all.

23 minutes ago, kit said:

I don't see that at all. Kallas is running on to the ball and can see the situation whereas watkins isn't. The only way watkins has any blame is if kallas is screaming for the ball but cant tell if thats the case at all.

Watkins was running in the direction of his own goal - Where was he intending to head it ?

LJ said straight after the game that he was ok, sat up and it was a nasty cut. I guess they didn’t realise at the time the extent of the injury. A freak injury and as others have said sums up last night. 

So who replaces him, Baker surely won’t stay fit long enough. Kelly wants to be CB, but I’m not sure.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

LJ said straight after the game that he was ok, sat up and it was a nasty cut. I guess they didn’t realise at the time the extent of the injury. A freak injury and as others have said sums up last night. 

So who replaces him, Baker surely won’t stay fit long enough. Kelly wants to be CB, but I’m not sure.

Baker will probably get sent off against Villa!

Archived