IGNORED

Refunds

Redmycolour

21 minutes ago, RedDave said:

A refund for a game where we nearly nicked a point?

Refunds should only be given for 4-5-6 nil defeats where it doesnt look like the players are trying.  Once in a blue moon

Even then it shouldn't be the norm.

People know what they're signing up for. If you get pumped 5-0 then so be it. To ask for one after a 1-0 loss is laughable though. 

The club shouldn't have to cover the players arses if they play shite. It should be up to the players to decide if they'd like to do so (which i think usually is the case on the rare occasion that this happens)

Also, @Tomarse please bring back the rubbish icon (even if it's limited to a couple a day) 

6 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Perhaps we should also pay double if we have a really good game?

It's an interesting thought to consider what you might be willing to pay for a match with the benefit of hindsight.

For example, if you'd known in advance that we would beat Man Utd 2-1 with a last minute winner, how much would you have been willing to pay for that?  (ignore the fact that knowing would spoil the excitement).  In other words, how much was that huge adrenaline rush that accompanied Smith's goal worth to you?  The tickets were more expensive than normal that night, but I don't think anyone came away thinking it was poor value.  I don't think I would have regretted spending a few hundred quid to be a part of that moment.  But equally, if we'd meekly gone down 0-5 or something and the game was over after 15 minutes, that £40ish ticket would have looked like a lot of money.

38 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Even then it shouldn't be the norm.

People know what they're signing up for. If you get pumped 5-0 then so be it. To ask for one after a 1-0 loss is laughable though. 

The club shouldn't have to cover the players arses if they play shite. It should be up to the players to decide if they'd like to do so (which i think usually is the case on the rare occasion that this happens)

Also, @Tomarse please bring back the rubbish icon (even if it's limited to a couple a day) 

the eggplant emoji has replaced it in my mind! 

38 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Can I get a refund for Brentford at home last season?

Brighton at the Millennium?

Cardiff 0-6?

Most games under SOD?

Given this is City we're talking about, might it be easier to identify the games we don't think we're due any money back on?

Also my pie wasn't hot enough against Forest

The traffic getting out after the opening game was terrible

And a wasp landed on me during the same game in the stadium.

I need and deserve a refund for all this

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It's an interesting thought to consider what you might be willing to pay for a match with the benefit of hindsight.

For example, if you'd known in advance that we would beat Man Utd 2-1 with a last minute winner, how much would you have been willing to pay for that?  (ignore the fact that knowing would spoil the excitement).  In other words, how much was that huge adrenaline rush that accompanied Smith's goal worth to you?  The tickets were more expensive than normal that night, but I don't think anyone came away thinking it was poor value.  I don't think I would have regretted spending a few hundred quid to be a part of that moment.  But equally, if we'd meekly gone down 0-5 or something and the game was over after 15 minutes, that £40ish ticket would have looked like a lot of money.

I bought a half season ticket just to guarantee I could get to this game, knowing full well I may not make many more that season (I play Saturdays). Was well worth the £200+ for that night, and what almost happened against Man City

42 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Can I get a refund for Brentford at home last season?

Brighton at the Millennium?

Cardiff 0-6?

Most games under SOD?

Given this is City we're talking about, might it be easier to identify the games we don't think we're due any money back on?

At least we got a free programme for that game

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I bought a half season ticket just to guarantee I could get to this game, knowing full well I may not make many more that season (I play Saturdays). Was well worth the £200+ for that night, and what almost happened against Man City

Most of which got directed towards Chopras head.

1 hour ago, Redmycolour said:

Bristol city fc should have the decency to refund all supporters who travelled to Wigan on Friday night after that display, Tickets & travel incl, not that it will happen, 

The state of this post. Do you normally ask for a refund when you don't win the lottery or ask Ladbrokes for your money back if your bet doesn't come off? 

I went up, 6 and half hours getting there and a poor performance by the team.

But when you pay your money you know what might happen. It's football as others have said. I have followed City for more years then I care to remember, and seen many poor performances in that time. 

And I still come back for more. You can't win them all.

14 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

They soon had them back though. :ph34r:

Archived