IGNORED

Non-League Day at Manor Farm, City ST holders go half-price!

BMF

Dear City fans,

We cordially invite you to spend Non-League Day at Bristol's highest-ranked non-league team as we take on Paulton Rovers in the FA Trophy.

Farm have been on a rich vein of cup form this season, making it to the 3rd qualifying round of the FA Cup for the first time in our history by beating Southern Premier side Basingstoke Town 5-2 at The Creek last Saturday. We enter the FA Trophy in the Preliminary Round and hope to make a similar splash in the competition, your backing would help a lot.

If you're craving a football fix during the international break, a City season ticket presented at the turnstile will get you in for just £4, as will a First Great Western train ticket to Sea Mills, or a Park and Ride bus ticket. Otherwise it's £8 adult, £4 OAP, NUS or Armed Forces, £2 under 16s and free for under 12s.

The good folks at When Saturday Comes magazine have very kindly offered to send us 100 free copies of their October issue which we will hand out on a first-come-first-serve basis. The bar and kitchen will be open before, throughout and after the match as usual.

Hope to see some of you there. If you feel like clicking attending/interested on this Facebook event and sharing it around that would also help us a lot. 

Sorry to invade the forum with this shameless plug.

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Was already planning on this, haven't made a game yet this season and I'm looking forward to seeing what Howe looks like.

Looking forward to the FA Cup 3rd Qualifying round match as well, always good fun travelling with the farmy army1

Part timer! ;)

Only managed one game so far this season myself, so I'm hardly in a position to talk though.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Part timer! ;)

Only managed one game so far this season myself, so I'm hardly in a position to talk though.

They've all either overlapped or been when I've been away...

Looking forward to going more regularly though in the next few weeks, always a fun few hours down at the Creek with some good football on show

On 25/09/2018 at 14:32, JBFC II said:

Was already planning on this, haven't made a game yet this season and I'm looking forward to seeing what Howe looks like.

Looking forward to the FA Cup 3rd Qualifying round match as well, always good fun travelling with the farmy army1

I may possibly be biased but Owen Howe is a shiny golden man-god. 

I'm looking forward to that too, shame it's in Slough!

16 minutes ago, BMF said:

I may possibly be biased but Owen Howe is a shiny golden man-god. 

I'm looking forward to that too, shame it's in Slough!

Sorted myself a space on the coach to Slough earlier, and swapped a shift with someone so I can make the Paulton game as well.

Was Basingstoke the last game of Howes ban?

On 24/09/2018 at 15:52, BMF said:

Dear City fans,

We cordially invite you to spend Non-League Day at Bristol's highest-ranked non-league team as we take on Paulton Rovers in the FA Trophy.

Farm have been on a rich vein of cup form this season, making it to the 3rd qualifying round of the FA Cup for the first time in our history by beating Southern Premier side Basingstoke Town 5-2 at The Creek last Saturday. We enter the FA Trophy in the Preliminary Round and hope to make a similar splash in the competition, your backing would help a lot.

If you're craving a football fix during the international break, a City season ticket presented at the turnstile will get you in for just £4, as will a First Great Western train ticket to Sea Mills, or a Park and Ride bus ticket. Otherwise it's £8 adult, £4 OAP, NUS or Armed Forces, £2 under 16s and free for under 12s.

The good folks at When Saturday Comes magazine have very kindly offered to send us 100 free copies of their October issue which we will hand out on a first-come-first-serve basis. The bar and kitchen will be open before, throughout and after the match as usual.

Hope to see some of you there. If you feel like clicking attending/interested on this Facebook event and sharing it around that would also help us a lot. 

Sorry to invade the forum with this shameless plug.

Watched you beat Basingstoke last week, you’ve got a decent side there......this claim BMF makes about being Bristol’s third club? You might want to revise that upwards by one!!!

Archived