IGNORED

Ivan Lucic

Dynamite Red

Considering the following was said about him by Tinnion upon his release:

"We have a culture at the football club that goes right from the first team to the Academy and if people stray away from that culture. That is professionalism, the desire to work and develop as young players. I think Ivan slipped a little bit in his professionalism, in his day-to-day work at the training ground and his discipline. It was agreed that he didn't fit that culture and that he had a negative effect on the football club. It was unfortunate for Ivan that he strayed out of that, and we can't afford to have that at the club."

He has done well to find another club.

6 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Maybe if the band had played a pathetic version of your requested track, whilst you were on the dance-floor, you would have been dancing with tears in your eyes?

Hands up those of us who only know one other song by him (If I were a Soldier), but aren’t clever enough to think of a pun to go with it! ?

22 hours ago, dunsteral said:

Archie   I see what you did then.   I was recently on a cruise and the resident band asked for requests every day.

I requested Vienna by Midge Ure (Ultravox) and was given a rather rude reply "never heard of it"  obviously you have.

And here was me thinking that guys who cruise are into techno, teach me to stereotype.

Archived