IGNORED

Buying a car, helpful advice required.

Tipps69

@Reigate Red, that’s fine with me, I’m hoping this next purchase will be one that lasts me a very long time, so if I have to push it to last a few more years then so be it, as long as it’s not involved in an accident, I do a limited amount of miles a year so it should last ok.

That’s why I’m unsure about whether I should wait for a better hybrid or a better electric vehicle to come out rather than going with the normal engine. It’s all things that have me changing my mind on a regular basis.

22 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

@Reigate Red, that’s fine with me, I’m hoping this next purchase will be one that lasts me a very long time, so if I have to push it to last a few more years then so be it, as long as it’s not involved in an accident, I do a limited amount of miles a year so it should last ok.

That’s why I’m unsure about whether I should wait for a better hybrid or a better electric vehicle to come out rather than going with the normal engine. It’s all things that have me changing my mind on a regular basis.

It shouldn't influence your decision. If anything my thinking on buying a diesel this year was that in 5+ years I will likely be offered a generous scrappage deal for more than what the car will be worth to get it off the road.

Archived