IGNORED

Friday night........

BCFC1512

8 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Can we not sing songs about ex players & give them a standing ovation please, it’s rather tragic.

Cheers in advance.....

Tragic? Showing respect to Tammy is hardly tragic, the guy enjoyed his time here and gave all he could, if people want to show appreciation then that just shows they have some class, if anything booing players who moved on is tragic, it just motivates them to want to shove the booing down our throats.

11 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Can we not sing songs about ex players & give them a standing ovation please, it’s rather tragic.

Cheers in advance.....

I doubt if anyone will sing songs about ex players but showing deserved respect to Tammy & Albert is fine as far as i’m concerned

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Tragic? Showing respect to Tammy is hardly tragic, the guy enjoyed his time here and gave all he could, if people want to show appreciation then that just shows they have some class, if anything booing players who moved on is tragic, it just motivates them to want to shove the booing down our throats.

I often think that when the crowd sing who's the bas***d in the black, and you don't know what you're doing, hardly going to endear us to them!

20 minutes ago, pillred said:

I often think that when the crowd sing who's the bas***d in the black, and you don't know what you're doing, hardly going to endear us to them!

Some of them are,and some of them don't.

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Cheers in advance.....

I doubt any songs will be sang about them but certainly Albert and Tammy will get a round of applause when the teams are read out. They both deserve it.

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Big Albs can have as much applause as he ******* well please. And Tammy too like.

They're popular players for a reason.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

******** well said

Both were magnificent in their respective time, two of the best I’ve ever enjoyed for their attitude (and their play )

:clap:

All of the above - both gave it their all and Albert in particular always applauds us (even in the game on new years day that I do not want to speak about ever again) 

• Admin

Like I always say, applaud their name when read out, but as soon as the ref blows his whistle they are our opposition NO REASON to acknowledge them in any positive way.

If they get subbed, they'll get a reaction but no other time should they! 

We'll have 11 of our OWN who warrant our full support 

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

Like I always say, applaud their name when read out, but as soon as the ref blows his whistle they are our opposition NO REASON to acknowledge them in any positive way.

Have we cheered for opposition players ( who once played for us)  during games?

Would love to know whether there are stats that prove giving dog shit abuse to the opposition actually gains you points.

I'm in the category of clapping players and showing appreciation.

However...in the back of my head, I always feels Ashton gate is a nice place for the opposition to visit.

We support our own, when the going is good...but very rarely make it a hostile environment that would put off the opposition imo.

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

:boxing:

Ave It .

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yep. Wilbs when he came on for Bolton last season and I wouldn`t have missed it for the world.

That was class.

1 hour ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Yes, as he was coming on but not during play.

Was that the game where he was booked and everyone booed

Ref must have wondered WTF

7 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Cheers in advance.....

We finished 17th with Tammy Abraham. Where might we have finished without him? We may well have been playing League One football again.

Plus he left because his loan ended, no disloyalty whatsoever.

So he can have a clap from me. And you’ll just have to deal with your perceived tragedy.

Archived