IGNORED

Biggest shock

Chivs

ManUre out of the Caraboa Cup to Frank Lampard and Derby (BBC seriously write it that way).  What does Martin Keown say?

This was a really good Man Utd team and I can’t think of a bigger shock in their history. Mourinho tried to go for it tonight and he’ll be hurting in the dressing room.

Hmmm.......less than 12 months, quarter final, almost full team...

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Wonder if Derby fans are shooting their load tonight in the manner our fans did? Or more likely it's not uncommon for teams to beat a poor Man U these days.

Well, I’m sure the party really starts whenever you show up.

Shame on us for enjoying a League Cup quarter final victory against a strong Man Utd side.

:blink:

2 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

JM is not wanted in MU no more. Amazing that he still is the manager. Real Madrid, Chelsea and now Manchester U, for me he is a joke, like an angry child.

They need to act now with Zidane available.

10 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Surprising that "the special one" keeps his job tbh.

I will give it till Xmas imo...clear divide in dressing room now...bloke can’t help having a go at his own players...even had a pop at his defenders who he basically said he had no faith in taking penalties.

detestable person

On 25/09/2018 at 22:45, ChippenhamRed said:

Apart from us, third division Bournemouth knocked them out of the cup 2-0 in 1984.

This was also a narrow penalties defeat in an early round, which I don’t think is as big a shock as outright losing in the quarter finals.

So basically Keown is talking nonsense.

Yep, Harry Redknapp’s Bournemouth beat Man Utd in 1984 and now his nephew’s Derby have knocked em out of a cup too....

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, Harry Redknapp’s Bournemouth beat Man Utd in 1984 and now his nephew’s Derby have knocked em out of a cup too....

I’ll have to correct you there . 

It’s  not his ‘nephews derby’ - clearly it’s Frank Lampards Derby as per every news article etc 

and to be honest  it it should be ‘Frank Lampards uncles Bournemouth ‘ not the other way around ! 

Archived