IGNORED

Must win for me tonight

no_merde

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wouldn't jinx it- in training or a player falling over their pet cat (likely a black one) is not impossible with our luck in this dept...

Very true, i take back my statement.

One thing though i did say "tonight", hopefully they are not training tonight but the black cat i totally forgot about him.

4 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

Blimey.  So many people sure we will lose.  I wish I could call the future in that way.  Just look forward to the game and enjoy the night regardless, it you only enjoy wins then you're in for a rough ride as a football supporter.

And who knows, we may just edge it.

So many people think we wont win*

19 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

Blimey.  So many people sure we will lose.  I wish I could call the future in that way.  Just look forward to the game and enjoy the night regardless, it you only enjoy wins then you're in for a rough ride as a football supporter.

I'm sure we won't lose

2 hours ago, no_merde said:

The way things are going, if we don't stop the rot by beating Villa tonight I think we're looking at another record long loosing streak going into the winter fixtures. What do you think?

So aside from the fact you don’t know what day it is, you think losing to a strong Villa side - which wouldn’t be a disgrace - means we are going to go on a record losing streak i.e. 10 defeats in a row? Seriously, get a grip.

Why does no one ever predict a record winning run when we achieve consecutive victories?

There is paranoia about losing runs on here.

21 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

Not confident in a result at all tonight 

23 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

Ummmm.....I’m not sure you.....oh sod it, I’ll let someone else tell you....

In all seriousness, given LJ’s track record of losing streaks losing  v Villa would make the Rotherham game a must not lose. For the purpose of discussion, not necessarily expecting it to happen, lose 4 on the trot and a LJ losing streak would be staring us in the face.   

Archived