IGNORED

Must win for me tonight

no_merde

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Thought it was a solid result myself. If we can win tonight, that would be 4 points in the space of 24 hours - not to be scoffed at!

It will be a big ask as we struggled last week with more hours between games. If we win though tonight we may have stumbled on a successful formula. Maybe we should play all our games in quick succession, we could have the season finished by Christmas and have the rest of the season off and be rested for the Premiership. #NoMoreNewYearSlumps

I see the EFL docked City and Villa 10 points each for fielding 22 ineligible players between them last night. Thankfully, both backroom staffs were able to pull out 22 blank contracts between them to show that the players on view (or rather not on view) were bona fide signings. The EFL have now reduced the penalty to a 1 point deduction to each club which seems fair as that's what we acquired from the 0-0 borefest. Just about sums up the non-event of a game.

Let's move on from this, the sooner last night's 'game' is forgotten about the better.

9 minutes ago, RedZepperin said:

All a bit vague about last night's performance. Also, disappointing not to see any ratings for the players.

Shall I start?

Niki Mäenpää: spent most of the evening in a sauna, then jumped into a bath tub full of ice and started beating himself with birch twigs. Lucky not to get injured: 7/10

Jack Hunt was awful, I listened on the radio and although I didn’t hear him do anything wrong we need a scapegoat for failing to win last night.

Archived