IGNORED

***IMPORTANT *** Villa KO now 8pm

RedM

Has any other team changed their fixtures so many times. Personally I don't buy the reason. Is there an event at AG during the day? An 8pm KO makes all the difference to making some trains. In the Dolman you have to leave before full time if you want to get to London.

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

Has any other team changed their fixtures so many times. Personally I don't buy the reason. Is there an event at AG during the day? An 8pm KO makes all the difference to making some trains. In the Dolman you have to leave before full time if you want to get to London.

To be fair Rob, in the Dolman you have to leave before full time just to fit in.

Just now, phantom said:

See you on the 23:12 @Taunton_BCFC :sub:

Haha yes I guess I’ll have to pop in the 3 lions haha

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is it REALLY because we are expecting a near full house?

What is odd is that especially the game is only  image.png away and it has been clear all week what the sales of tickets have been

To do with sky maybe??

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Whilst on the face of it, this seems sensible, just wondering if any consultation took place with any supporters groups.

Given that a few have already posted that they are taking kids for the first time and it will be a late night for them.

I expect Steves plane missed the 7.45 time slot.

He'll be on time tonight though.

21 minutes ago, Olé said:

At least you have the 22.35 to Paddington. Last train to Brum is 22.00 so no hope for Villa fans. Perhaps they'll catch the 23.15 to WSM for the weekend.

Half the ground will be emptying out. It’s 15 mins to go so people can catch their trains. The rail travellers were my first thought when I saw the news. I guess we know now though, late as it is, rather than the KO being delayed. 

19 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Bit late in the day (before) for this if you ask me. Plus a later night for all the staff turning the stadium round for the rugby on Saturday. 

15 minutes isn’t going to make much difference. Also the people that are responsible for the ground changes . Will be very flexible in their approach. 

On a side note a work colleague who’s son works the bars at Ashton gate . Told me that all staff who worked the Bristol v Bath weekend we’re giving an extra hours pay . For there hard work . Might not seem a lot . But thought it was a good touch by Bristol sport 

Archived