IGNORED

Is anyone else fed up with the lack of Saturday games?

MigratedRobin

21 minutes ago, MigratedRobin said:

I for one am.

One week it's international break the next it's a Friday night game and then the next week it's another Friday night game! I miss the Saturday's game when all the excitement of each championship fixture was played out on the same day. :grr:

but the non-Saturday games are all shown on Sky red button which is great for those that cannot easily get to watch live in person.

Works out great for me, as it's my lovely Wife's birthday tomorrow, table booked for 17.00 at a good eatery in the Old Town, otherwise I would have had to miss the game. Which I would have done, she comes first.  So all ready here for a late night (here) win!  COYR's

1 hour ago, MigratedRobin said:

I for one am.

One week it's international break the next it's a Friday night game and then the next week it's another Friday night game! I miss the Saturday's game when all the excitement of each championship fixture was played out on the same day. :grr:

Agree with you, and then to make matters worse our following weekend game is a Sunday 1.30 KO, that's the time I struggle to get my head around.

2 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Works out great for me, as it's my lovely Wife's birthday tomorrow, table booked for 17.00 at a good eatery in the Old Town, otherwise I would have had to miss the game. Which I would have done,   **she comes first.** 

So all ready here for a late night (here) win!  COYR's

**really** ? 

You superstud you!  

(or  #HaveWeGotFakeNewsForYou perhaps? :yawn:)

11 hours ago, MigratedRobin said:

I for one am.

Yep! All these evening matches are difficult to watch in Singapore! Stayed up till 5am for last nights match ?

Archived