IGNORED

BCTV Tonight

Esmond Million's Bung

It was the same for me in sunny Seville. The first half was jumpy from start to finish and the second even worse with it completely freezing on numerous occasions. Couldn't tell you how we played! So frustrating planning your evening around the match and refusing social plans only to spend your time trying not to lob the laptop out the window.  I've had absolutely no issues before today using the same laptop, internet connection etc so can't be blamed on that. 

I got to see Sevilla thrash Real Madrid the other night in the Sanchez Pizjuan but I was more excited about watching this one on bcfc TV haha!

32 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Feel for you. That would do my head in.

Do you get the same issues if you use a different device? Tried both wired and wireless?

Yep tried on my computer and phone absolute dog shite, as I said the only problems that I have ever endured last season and this season/last night have been home games, away games are perfect.

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Yep tried on my computer and phone absolute dog shite, as I said the only problems that I have ever endured last season and this season/last night have been home games, away games are perfect.

Odd that. Must be something to do with the service City use. As i understand it we aren't part of the FL service that 99% of other teams use so certainly something in the difference in the quality home and away.

As an experiment you could pay for the visiting teams stream via their site and see if the same problems occur. Would go some way to proving the issues are with BCFC and the service they use.

45 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Odd that. Must be something to do with the service City use. As i understand it we aren't part of the FL service that 99% of other teams use so certainly something in the difference in the quality home and away.

As an experiment you could pay for the visiting teams stream via their site and see if the same problems occur. Would go some way to proving the issues are with BCFC and the service they use.

Agreed. And it could all be down to how the content delivery network (cdn) works/load in your part of the world. If it is a bctv issue maybe using a vpn to force a different server might help, but that would be starting to get silly... 

Archived