IGNORED

Steve Bruce

Silvio Dante

We're disappointed not to win because we've had one or two terrible decisions go against us. There's nothing wrong with Tammy's goal, and we should have had a penalty.
"The goal we've conceded, whether it's a mistake or a deflection, was cruel on us. It was a tame effort, their first shot and we're behind.
"When your confidence isn't 100%, you have to roll up your sleeves and get back in the game and I thought we did that."

This man really boils my piss. It was probably a fair 1-1 game, yet rather than say that he whines. And whines. And whines. Steve - look closer to home. You’ve had more money to spend than anyone else in the league. Despite that, because you have no clue, you end up with a midfielder at Centre half and a rank amateur as a keeper while having a top English six yard box striker but not playing a system that delivers any crosses.

Villa were bang average. And for the money and talent in that squad, that’s at his door, not the refs (who incidentally could have sent Kodjia off tonight!)

On an unrelated note, I noticed there was no need to bang out pasties for a quid at the end of the game tonight

He knows his days are numbered and is trying to deflect the blame away from himself. He's done a rotten job there. Biggest budget in the division by a long shot and players that would walk into the first XI of any other team in the division.. And his product is a team that could barely string a few passes together tonight (neither could we but that's another story!) 

He'll be gone by Xmas.

Just felt tonight watching Villa, that they seems to be a team of individuals. No cohesion or link up play.

It was like playing football manager on the pc, and buying all the best players. Leaving them to sort it out amongst themselves on the pitch.

The blame must lie at his door unfortunately. There is no way they are go up this season as it stands.

As this is their third season in the championship. FFP awaits next season, with an embargo, and them falling even further doen the pecking order, due to their massive overspending.

15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I think he has a point about the "goal" but I would be embarrassed if i were him claiming they deserved to win tonight. They were crap, considering the players at his disposal

I'm right behind the goal and it was a clear foul on Maenpa, would have been livid had it stood, not sure what you meant tbh.

3 minutes ago, pillred said:

I'm right behind the goal and it was a clear foul on Maenpa, would have been livid had it stood, not sure what you meant tbh.

Dint have the view you did from the Dolman, fair play then.

Everybody where we were was saying it looked soft to be disallowed, but you were nearer to it

2 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Just felt tonight watching Villa, that they seems to be a team of individuals. No cohesion or link up play.

It was like playing football manager on the pc, and buying all the best players. Leaving them to sort it out amongst themselves on the pitch.

The blame must lie at his door unfortunately. There is no way they are go up this season as it stands.

As this is their third season in the championship. FFP awaits next season, with an embargo, and them falling even further doen the pecking order, due to their massive overspending.

Bring it on.

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Dint have the view you did from the Dolman, fair play then.

Everybody where we were was saying it looked soft to be disallowed, but you were nearer to it

I'm in the south stand was only ten feet away, he just barged him then headed it in definitely a foul.

Have to say I’ve always thought Bruce a decent manager but was shocked how poor Villa were tonight and Grealish and Kodja used wide ?

Wtf ?

Not one of their players really impressed me - that annoying diving little runt Grealish at times on the ball I guess but £40 million ?

:laughcont:

As for Kodja ......£15 million striker ? Really ? Really ?

Anonymous and lack of interest - awful

Thought Tammy looked physically a touch stronger physically and his hold up play has improved a bit 

Love him to bits but not sure he has a top end prem future 

Thought for the money they are shelling out and some of the (in theory) quality they have they were poor , really poor - looks like an unbalanced squad  to me

If that’s the best Bruce can get out of them , and for the way he has them set up I can understand the Vile fans wanting him out 

They have no hope of going up unless they improve dramatically - sides will score against them all season long 

22 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, wasn’t a huge barge, but a foul all the same.

I didn’t see it properly live - My initial thought / impression I was a bit concerned Maenpaa went over so easily 

Is that unfair ?

Anyone who had a good view ?

Theres the odd referee in this division who is just as likely to give the goal 

NM like Diedhiou - for a big unit I’m not sure he punches below his weight at times

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I didn’t see it properly live - My initial thought / impression I was a bit concerned Maenpaa went over so easily 

Is that unfair ?

Anyone who had a good view ?

Theres the odd referee in this division who is just as likely to give the goal 

NM like Diedhiou - for a big unit I’m not sure he punches below his weight at times

Definitely a foul. Soft in the old days but a foul in modern footie

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Have to say I’ve always thought Bruce a decent manager but was shocked how poor Villa were tonight and Grealish and Kodja used wide ?

Wtf ?

Not one of their players really impressed me - that annoying diving little runt Grealish at times on the ball I guess but £40 million ?

:laughcont:

As for Kodja ......£15 million striker ? Really ? Really ?

Anonymous and lack of interest - awful

Thought Tammy looked physically a touch stronger physically and his hold up play has improved a bit 

Love him to bits but not sure he has a top end prem future 

Thought for the money they are shelling out and some of the (in theory) quality they have they were poor , really poor - looks like an unbalanced squad  to me

If that’s the best Bruce can get out of them , and for the way he has them set up I can understand the Vile fans wanting him out 

They have no hope of going up unless they improve dramatically - sides will score against them all season long 

Bloody predictive txt. I know what you were trying to say, Bob. Grealish is undoubtedly a skilful player but he spends far too much time diving (I think he 'drew' a foul about eight times tonight). Stand up and play the game you tart.

And we all know that Kodja was never worth £15m!

Steve Bruce after the defeat to Sheff Weds sums him up:

"In some people's eyes, I will never be the answer. That's obvious, but the one thing that changes it is results, so we need a few results. I do believe we've got the nucleus of a very decent team again, given time."

How long do you want? A team of individual players who would walk in most teams in the league. Not long ago he was whinging his squad wasn't big enough!! 

Anyone know what his actual overall spend has been since he has been there??

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Bloody predictive txt. I know what you were trying to say, Bob. Grealish is undoubtedly a skilful player but he spends far too much time diving (I think he 'drew' a foul about eight times tonight). Stand up and play the game you tart.

And we all know that Kodja was never worth £15m!

Needs to grow up significantly if he wants to play in prem IMHO (Grealish)

Kodjia I Thought was a disinterested non entity tonight - pitiful

Archived