IGNORED

Terrace/Casual clothing.

Bristol Rob

https://www.terracesmenswear.co.uk/categories/Outlet/Jackets-%26-Coats/

Saw this earlier might well appeal to those of you who won't be warm enough down the Gate this winter in just a £400 jumper and want a jacket.

To be clear, I have never used this company - nor do I work for them.

Just thought I would share it for those who like this sort of thing, and like a discount as well.

Ah terraces. Shop just in Hanley, Stoke on Trent - used to go there maybe once a few months to pick up some nice gear when I lived there. Expensive stuff but they had a 20%-50% deal on so picked up a load of things last time around. Little shop inside but looks like they're focusing more online these days. 

Most young uns down AG these days seem to wear skin tight ripped jeans and no socks 

Certain styles of “fashion” being associated with football seems to be disappearing these days. But then again all youths seem to look the same - not so many cultures and sub cultures as there used to be

10 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

https://www.terracesmenswear.co.uk/categories/Outlet/Jackets-%26-Coats/

Saw this earlier might well appeal to those of you who won't be warm enough down the Gate this winter in just a £400 jumper and want a jacket.

To be clear, I have never used this company - nor do I work for them.

Just thought I would share it for those who like this sort of thing, and like a discount as well.

Just bought a coat !

You should get some commission 

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Not 'suggesting' anything, other than some people seem to like this type of thing and there is a sale on.

But then in the Football Chat forum?...

Should we also share discounts on blank DVDs incase people like to burn games onto them? Shoe deals incase people need new trainers? Whenever there is a sale on at Sports Direct?

Don't get why this one sale is so special it was worth sharing on a Bristol City Football Chat related message board over any other sale in the world...

5 hours ago, TBW said:

Should we also share discounts on blank DVDs incase people like to burn games onto them? Shoe deals incase people need new trainers? Whenever there is a sale on at Sports Direct?

Don't get why this one sale is so special it was worth sharing on a Bristol City Football Chat related message board over any other sale in the world...

Could you put deals on running trainers on for any Rovers fans having a peek at our forum?

7 hours ago, TBW said:

Is it really that big an issue? The thread is titled pretty clearly, so there shouldn’t of been much doubt as to what you might of been looking at.

Some people are interested in this sort of stuff, some aren’t & if it’s been posted in the wrong forum I’m sure the mods will move it to the correct part of the forum.

It’s not the biggest irrelevant thing ever posted here.

7 hours ago, TBW said:

Anybody know where one might find gloves suitable for equine pugilism? Asking for a friend from north Bristol. 

34 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Anybody know where one might find gloves suitable for equine pugilism? Asking for a friend from north Bristol. 

Not for that purpose - but for sheer warmth in the winter months I will recommend some 'Heat Holder' gloves, (and socks) for that matter, as we are talking important issues here...

Archived