IGNORED

Well done Everton

Dr Balls

One of my life long friends has downs. We are season ticket holders and have been for many many years. I am pleased to say he has never been on the receiving end of any abuse from football fans, home or away. If anything people go out of their way to be helpful and pleasant, that includes the players, Bradley Orr being a great example. Good on Everton for making the lads day, he will no doubt loved it.

1 minute ago, Red Rag said:

One of my life long friends has downs. We are season ticket holders and have been for many many years. I am pleased to say he has never been on the receiving end of any abuse from football fans, home or away. If anything people go out of their way to be helpful and pleasant, that includes the players, Bradley Orr being a great example. Good on Everton for making the lads day, he will no doubt loved it.

I remember Bradley regularly going to the front of the Dolman to greet a fan,including when he came back with a different club,Assume this was your pal?Big up  to Bradders and shows not all footballers are total big time Charlie's.

Archived