IGNORED

Cardiff v Burnley

Lanterne Rouge

11 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

What a truly awful game this is, devoid of any skill from either side. 2-1 Burnley with Greg Cunningham at fault for both goals. Cardiff reduced to bringing on Madine for the last ten - sums it up really.

It’s been truly awful from what I’ve seen. No doubt the RedBirds are coming straight back down but I’m sure the 100million quid plus will ease the pain somewhat unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

It’s been truly awful from what I’ve seen. No doubt the RedBirds are coming straight back down but I’m sure the 100million quid plus will ease the pain somewhat unfortunately. 

I think this is generally what the standard is like down the bottom with sides like these scrapping for points to try and stay up. You can keep it as far as I`m concerned.

2 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Cardiff worst start in 54 years haha.

Booby Reid back at the gate next year in blue, I think. ?

I'm sure his bank account doesn't care.

At least he wont need to wash his kit that often this season if he sits on the bench every week, saves a few quid on that I guess.

6 minutes ago, Glarster Red said:

That was poor,Two teams not interested in playing football,If that’s what it takes to get to the premier league I’d rather stay in the championship.This is what happens when two teams set out not to lose rather than trying to win.

Wolves, Fulham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield. All teams promoted recently playing decent football. There's no reason we have to play like that in order to be succesful and as Cardiff are showing, it may get you there but it won't keep you there.

Oh and I wish people would stop it with the "I'd rather not be in the Premier League" nonsense. If we think like that we may as well pack it all in.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Did anyone see our hoofball and terrible quality on friday?

I did but this is supposed to be the crème de la crème on show and it`s far from that. When two teams are terrified of going down this is what you get and I`m afraid it`s not why I go to matches. Our game v Villa was likely a one off but you know these two will be playing like they did today week in week out.

13 minutes ago, Glarster Red said:

That was poor,Two teams not interested in playing football,If that’s what it takes to get to the premier league I’d rather stay in the championship.This is what happens when two teams set out not to lose rather than trying to win.

It’s a league where 12 clubs set out just to stay up, 3-4 try to win the league, 3-4 try and get into Europe. Once they get into the Europa cup, they then play half a reserve side in case they get sucked into the bottom half with over tired players??

Then the following season the same thing happens, it’s a league where for the majority of clubs the money is now more important than the quality of football. 

Archived