IGNORED

Brentford tickets

JBFC II

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Looks like nobody can get them now !

image.png

Websites back online now, but you have to create a Bristol Sport account, then you also have to log into the ticket website, two log ons just to buy a ticket! 

All seats have sold out, 300 terraced left.

What an absolutely appalling website design and purchase process. Can't believe the club continue to circlejerk over how amazing and professional everything now is now they've employed people in suits.

Is it £24 for a ticket, regardless of the demographic you are in? So you are paying more to stand on the terrace? Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

What an absolutely appalling website design and purchase process. Can't believe the club continue to circlejerk over how amazing and professional everything now is now they've employed people in suits.

Is it £24 for a ticket, regardless of the demographic you are in? So you are paying more to stand on the terrace? Pathetic.

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/custom/documents/pdf/2018-19%20Brentford%20Away%20PDF.pdf

@Olé did you ever get a reply in regards to the £1 per ticket fee being added on?

2 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/custom/documents/pdf/2018-19 Brentford Away PDF.pdf

@Olé did you ever get a reply in regards to the £1 per ticket fee being added on?

Thanks for the help, but I am not interested in purchasing a ticket any more. The process is full of hidden fees and there is minimal point in me buying a membership scheme when I can only afford to attend a couple of games a season anyway. With everything combined I'm looking at £60 alone for tickets for my partner and I, and that's before travel to London is factored in. I doubt the club really care, but they have lost a sale here.

15 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Thanks for the help, but I am not interested in purchasing a ticket any more. The process is full of hidden fees and there is minimal point in me buying a membership scheme when I can only afford to attend a couple of games a season anyway. With everything combined I'm looking at £60 alone for tickets for my partner and I, and that's before travel to London is factored in. I doubt the club really care, but they have lost a sale here.

You know it’s an away game, yeah..?!

The only “hidden” fees that are ever applied are £1 per ticket, which isn’t hidden. Plus £1 per BOOKING for P&P, if you aren’t able to collect them. 

26 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/custom/documents/pdf/2018-19 Brentford Away PDF.pdf

Why is the venue of the match listed as Ashton Gate..?!

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You know it’s an away game, yeah..?!

The only “hidden” fees that are ever applied are £1 per ticket, which isn’t hidden. Plus £1 per BOOKING for P&P, if you aren’t able to collect them. 

What kind of comment is that? Of course it's an away game, the whole idea was to go and see her as she lives in Kingston, and then we go to the game. However, adding all of it up (travel, food, tickets, etc) it comes in at around £150. That just isn't worth it at all. Factor in that every time I create a Bristol Sport account, it seems to get fed straight into the virtual shredder, which means I have no confidence in giving them money for any membership scheme. Assistance is minimal and the design seems to just be an effort to plug pointless things like the badminton team or something, which due to not being a resident of Bristol I just have no interest in whatsoever. 

On the positive side, not spunking £150 on going to a ground we are typically dire at, or buying membership for the Judean People's Front (or is it the People's Front of Judea?) means the Croatia fund just got a lovely little boost.

15 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

What kind of comment is that? Of course it's an away game, the whole idea was to go and see her as she lives in Kingston, and then we go to the game. However, adding all of it up (travel, food, tickets, etc) it comes in at around £150. That just isn't worth it at all. Factor in that every time I create a Bristol Sport account, it seems to get fed straight into the virtual shredder, which means I have no confidence in giving them money for any membership scheme. Assistance is minimal and the design seems to just be an effort to plug pointless things like the badminton team or something, which due to not being a resident of Bristol I just have no interest in whatsoever. 

On the positive side, not spunking £150 on going to a ground we are typically dire at, or buying membership for the Judean People's Front (or is it the People's Front of Judea?) means the Croatia fund just got a lovely little boost.

I’m confused. Surely the majority of the cost is to go and “see her”. The match tickets, whilst you are there, are only a third of the price. 

Can’t be bothered with it, tried to log on and it wouldn’t let me as didn’t recognise my email account, wouldn’t let me set up a new one, decided not to go now, i’m sure i’m failing to do something which is fairly obvious to others but my IT skills are zilch and none of the kids are home to sort it !!!!!!

26 minutes ago, harrys said:

Can’t be bothered with it, tried to log on and it wouldn’t let me as didn’t recognise my email account, wouldn’t let me set up a new one, decided not to go now, i’m sure i’m failing to do something which is fairly obvious to others but my IT skills are zilch and none of the kids are home to sort it !!!!!!

I consider myself relatively decent at this sort of stuff and trust me, it is appallingly designed.

#AnnounceNewWebDesigners

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

With everything combined I'm looking at £60 alone for tickets for my partner and I, and that's before travel to London is factored in. I doubt the club really care, but they have lost a sale here.

1 hour ago, Newquay-Red said:

the whole idea was to go and see her as she lives in Kingston, and then we go to the game. However, adding all of it up (travel, food, tickets, etc) it comes in at around £150. That just isn't worth it at all. 

So bad news. You have picked the wrong match and the wrong girlfriend given where they are.

I too would like to condemn bristol city for my other half, and for not playing away fixtures in my back garden, but not sure how strong my case would be either.

10 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

So bad news. You have picked the wrong match and the wrong girlfriend given where they are.

I too would like to condemn bristol city for my other half, and for not playing away fixtures in my back garden, but not sure how strong my case would be either.

If I wanted to go somewhere with old men queuing up to have a go on me I would have found a suitable establishment in Brighton willing to fulfil that request by now.

6 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

If I wanted to go somewhere with old men queuing up to have a go on me I would have found a suitable establishment in Brighton willing to fulfil that request by now.

Tommy, is this you with a new user name..?!

No need for bickering.....our online ticket process is often very frustrating and doesn’t work on many occasions....it’s 2018, no excuse for this at all, none.....sites like Ticketmaster process hundreds of thousands of ticket sales every day with little or no problems....our club often can’t sort the sale of a couple of thousand tickets weeks in advance....it simply is not acceptable, yet we accept it....

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

image.png

I got to that page, but when I added tickets to the basket, it would give an error saying Event not available or something. Anyway, rang up, didn't need to hold and a nice fella put them through over the phone. Great customer service! :clap:

16 hours ago, harrys said:

I get tickets in my mates account (as we are all on his) but thought I would set one up myself. Total nightmare, got given a new supporter ID so can't link it up and then tried to unlink it etc and just got nowhere. I even clicked on the "step by step" guide and didn't even have the same screenshots as on there. 

Archived