IGNORED

Rotherham United v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Fam hacked down and the ref sees nothing!

I guess the ref wanted to make an easy decision. If he hadn’t been fouled he would have been one on one with the goalkeeper, so the ref would have to give a ref card 

I’m sure I read on OTIB somewhere today that Rotherham are defensive and won’t press us....

As they press us right up to our on box and have committed 7,8 players to every attack so far. 

We can’t get our passing game going right now because they’re working incredibly hard to stop us.

We are giving away far too many silly free kicks though, they will surely punish us from one soon if we keep giving them away.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Same problem as Wigan game. Not to do with being tired like everyone was saying. It's down to Diedhiou and Weimann partnership. If Taylor was playing alongside Weimann then a lot more space for players and everyone's game improves. 

Yes a lot of the fans know that, but LJ doesn't seem to.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Same problem as Wigan game. Not to do with being tired like everyone was saying. It's down to Diedhiou and Weimann partnership. If Taylor was playing alongside Weimann then a lot more space for players and everyone's game improves. 

Our strikers have nothing to do with it the moment, neither our defence or midfield can keep possession or complete some basic passes at the moment 

Archived