IGNORED

Rotherham United v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

3 years on ........Do we have a clear. ( joined up ethos)  of the way of playing ?

Because if we do , I can’t see it anymore........or the thought processes.......

It is beginning to look like we have made a deliberate change to hoofball rather than it just being a loss of form. Baffling.

There are two players in our squad we’re really missing today.

Korey - as we appear to have an inability to lead and get a foot in

Matty - as without him, as in every ****ing game without him, we are devoid of shape and movement.

One of those can’t be helped. One of them I’m at a loss to see how it can’t be seen by LJ amongst others

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sorry why was this guaranteed exactly? Are we cast adrift at the bottom of the table? Or have we won more games than we’ve lost and played some good stuff at times this season?

I know we’re inconsistent but why are you spouting this baseless drivel?

Chippenham Red, you know you are one of my favourite posters so it's disappointing to see you attack me like this. Rotherham away on a Tuesday night (who will always be scrapping for points) was always going to be an ugly battle where good football goes out of the window. I just find it daft that people are being so negative about our lack of total football as if they thought this would be one of those games!!! As I said, we still have a chance of a result and not a lot else matters. We can turn on the football on Saturday which we know we can!

Archived