IGNORED

Rotherham United v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

Shameful. Appalling. Sickening. My dinner was ******* rank tonight. Embarrassed myself.

The game on the other hand is even worse. They need a bollocking. Has LJ ever given a bollocking? Could he bollock?

To think there were people on here laughing at Cardiffs performance against Burnley. This has Wigan written all over it. Constant long balls, no one looking to bring the ball down and play.

We really are awful. We produce these performances all too often.  And it's the simple reason why we are going absolutely no where with Johnson in charge.

We look clueless.

6 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Chippenham Red, you know you are one of my favourite posters so it's disappointing to see you attack me like this. Rotherham away on a Tuesday night (who will always be scrapping for points) was always going to be an ugly battle where good football goes out of the window. I just find it daft that people are being so negative about our lack of total football as if they thought this would be one of those games!!! As I said, we still have a chance of a result and not a lot else matters. We can turn on the football on Saturday which we know we can!

Fair enough - apologies, I was unnecessarily harsh.

Now you’ve explained it your comments make more sense. It just felt like you were writing us off for no particular reason.

Apologies again.

Just now, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I have no cabbage but what we thinking? Half a broccoli or asparagus thrown like darts? That half deseves some sort of vegetable violence.... 

20181003_203354.jpg

Got an aubergine about somewhere. Can get some loft on that ****** I tell thee.

Blimey. Worse than Wigan. Shocking.

No idea what we were trying to do there. LJ back it seems to overanalysing the opponents and trying to be a chessmaster, instead of anything resembling 'this is how we play, you worry about us'. Players look confused as to what they are trying to do, and frankly are crap all over at the moment.

Ref not helping, with seemingly blind eyeing anything requiring a decision. 

Midfield non existant, no threat, no anything. Sort of game we consistently lose 1-0.

4 minutes ago, Jacki said:

The one positive is that we’re still in the game. And, er, that’s it. 

It’s like Wigan all over again. 

No. There are two positives. We can’t play as badly in the second half.

This truly is like having eleven Lee Johnson’s on the pitch. Wretched performance.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Fair enough - apologies, I was unnecessarily harsh.

Now you’ve explained it your comments make more sense. It just felt like you were writing us off for no particular reason.

Apologies again.

No worries. You are literally one of the only people here with any perspective so there no way I can stay mad at you.?

Archived