IGNORED

Rotherham United v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

6 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Johnson worries more about the other team and try to out think them which probably results in him overloading the players with too much info instead of keeping it basic. Play to our strengths and the players will play more naturally. 

Plus as said before we play better with Taylor up top with his pressing forcing mistakes and throw ins deep in the opposite half. With Fammy it's lump it up and most of the time it comes straight back! 

Don't see how we're trying to outthink them, the setup is one of the most basic- I'd say his tactics are flawed.

I in fact think there would be a better chance of getting more out of Diedhiou with 2 wingers and 3 central midfielders- though dropping Weimann isn't something I'm inclined to do.

Sheffield United,  now that was good tactics and wouldn't mind that tonight, not least because Rotherham are a much more limited footballing side than Sheffield United.

@pongo88 That's fairly damming- piss poor weren't we that first half?

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

10 minutes to stop me turning over to Alan Sugar. 

I hate that I’m genuinely considering that. 

Tough choice.

Watch some no marks you'll forget in a few weeks or watch some no marks you'll forget as soon as they sign for Villa.

Archived