IGNORED

Famara

Meh

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Bye then - shocking, disinterested and lazy.

Not knee-jerk reaction - just the blunt truth he is woefully out of form and a shadow of the player we saw at times last year.

Reallly don’t want to see him start on Sunday.

Said last season we need to pray that a Villa or Boro panic and make a bid for him

Hes a bit of a cumbersome big girls blouse a lot of the time

6 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Think we look better without him, this and last season which is quite baffling. 

It is baffling as his scoring record is decent but as a team it doesn't seem to be working so it's either a change of formation or starts on the bench 

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

Bye then - shocking, disinterested and lazy.

Not knee-jerk reaction - just the blunt truth he is woefully out of form and a shadow of the player we saw at times last year.

Reallly don’t want to see him start on Sunday.

Said he was poor back in January and got destroyed for it. I stick by it

21 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

His best performance for us was in a 433 against Fulham. He was best player on the pitch that night imo. Pato and Kent had so much ball in wide areas due to Famara up top on his own, and we looked so solid as a unit. In the modern game of what is required in a 2 man attack, he hasn't got the skills to do it. Clearly Taylor needs to start Sunday if we go with the usual 442.

Yep thought so too.

As for two strikers, in a traditional 4-4-2 with wingers and regular full backs- just don't think it serves sides well at this level and we're no exception not in 2018.

Just heard the stats when tuning in for post match phone in- Rotherham 54% possession, for a side that isn't possession based reflects badly on our setup, our system- yet the 2 efforts against the woodwork etc.

6 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Needed to replace djuric and we didn't,  now with tammy out of form we have no back up , always thought letting djuric go with no replacement would comeback to bite us on the backside .

I would take an out of form Tammy atm

14 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Needed to replace djuric and we didn't,  now with tammy out of form we have no back up , always thought letting djuric go with no replacement would comeback to bite us on the backside .

Really? He was a one trick pony, lump it high and hope for the best.

Had some merit when trying to hold on to a result with 15 minutes to go but otherwise.....

Not great tonight but I think he needs 60 mins per match until we see the player he was last season.

Would prefer to see him subbed on rather than starting.

He's got a good eye for a sharp pass and is more decisive than most of the players around him. Quite often wrong foots the defender because he knows his pass before he receives the ball. But it came to nothing tonight as his control lets him down too often. And I lost track of the number of times we overplayed it in and around the box. We really did need to walk the ball into the goal.

It's probably a slightly unfair comparison but having just seen Barcelona's four goals against Spurs this evening, my god they're handy at shooting from outside the box. We're just not that dangerous ?

18 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Not our worst player tonight!

Not playing to his strengths doesn't help either......two wide players who put no decent balls into the box!

Not many I grant you but as commented above there was one deep in the second half 6 inches above his head and he didn’t leave the effing ground - Djuric (as he is being mentioned) would have 100% buried it - 6 yard box and he didn’t attempt to leap.  I can only presume somehow he lost the flight at it was bizarre - he kinda just watched it and didn’t move.

Archived