IGNORED

Strange reasons why you split from a partner.

Major Isewater

I once met a charming girl at the swimming pool . Looked great in a bikini ( her not me )  , easy going , funny and intelligent.

We hit it off really well so much so that she invited me to meet her parents ( she was living with them ) .

Again , lovely people, open and kind .

It all went wrong when the girl took me to her room .

CLIFF RICHARD.

His posters every where , memorabilia , all his records.

Like a News of the World reporter , I made my excuses and left.

I never saw her again .

• Admin

I wouldn’t exactly call her a partner, but many moons back, I awoke one morning with a thick head, in a strange bedroom (OK, this wasn’t exactly an uncommon occurrence) after one of the mid-week social evenings at the Towns Talk.....

A small child entered the room and said to the girl led next to me “Is that my new Daddy?”   I don’t think I have ever, with a hangover, got dressed and exited a house so fast and then found myself in an unfamiliar location, but I just started walking, and walking fast, without once looking back over my shoulder, oblivious if it was towards home or not!!

And Cliff Richard is a weirdo....

13 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I wouldn’t exactly call her a partner, but many moons back, I awoke one morning with a thick head, in a strange bedroom (OK, this wasn’t exactly an uncommon occurrence) after one of the mid-week social evenings at the Towns Talk.....

A small child entered the room and said to the girl led next to me “Is that my new Daddy?”   I don’t think I have ever, with a hangover, got dressed and exited a house so fast and then found myself in an unfamiliar location, but I just started walking, and walking fast, without once looking back over my shoulder, oblivious if it was towards home or not!!

And Cliff Richard is a weirdo....

Do you work for the BBC?

20 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

CLIFF RICHARD.

I never saw her again .

And who would blame you for that Major? …. especially as you had your own inflatable 'Living Doll' ready and waiting for you for when you got home...

One of the few loves of your life that you never let down I believe?   

7 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

When I was 15, I had a boyfriend who was black. He broke up with me after several months because he didn’t want to tell his family he was going out with a white girl :blink:

I’m glad how that story ended. I read the first line and wondered where you were going with it!

• Admin
21 hours ago, Erithacus said:

The Town's Talk! Now there's a place where it's a good thing the walls don't talk. They are still finding hangover victims like Japanese soldiers still 'at war' in remote jungles around the Pacific.

Tales from there would fill a few books and make some interesting films......

On 04/10/2018 at 13:18, Major Isewater said:

I once met a charming girl at the swimming pool . Looked great in a bikini ( her not me )  , easy going , funny and intelligent.

We hit it off really well so much so that she invited me to meet her parents ( she was living with them ) .

CLIFF RICHARD.

I never saw her again .

If you can't have full, wholesome sex with Cliff Richard watching you, then you are just weird.

On 04/10/2018 at 13:18, Major Isewater said:

CLIFF RICHARD.

I never saw her again .

Was it your quiff and quivering upper lip that first attracted her, Major? 

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:18, Major Isewater said:

CLIFF RICHARD.

I never saw her again .

What an awful experience @Major Isewater

You must have been gutted, having walked away without so much as a Hank.  :crying:

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:16, WhistleHappy said:

And who would blame you for that Major? …. especially as you had your own inflatable 'Living Doll' ready and waiting for you for when you got home...

*One of the few loves of your life that you never let down I believe?    

PS.. * I'm sure you would've let that one down gently when it was time to split. :thumbsup: 

On 05/10/2018 at 10:16, WhistleHappy said:

One of the few loves of your life that you never let down I believe?   

But went down on him a few times though ??

On 09/10/2018 at 00:00, Midred said:

Was it your quiff and quivering upper lip that first attracted her, Major? 

Good hypothesis but I was only wearing my Speedos at the swimming pool ( and one of those sexy swimming caps )and she probably thought I had a canoe in them .

Woof .

Photo of said swimming cap ( red and white ) 

IMG_0429.JPG

On 14/10/2018 at 15:04, YorkshireSection said:

I finished with a very attractive girl once simply because I didn't like her overly curly pubic hair, kept choking me FFS

Had similar  needed a machete to get through the undergrowth . 

Also the ' You would be a great Dad   to my son ' sketch with the same woman  ! 

Usain Bolt got nothing on me that night !

:shocking:

Archived