IGNORED

Can I just say

frenchred

That I am probably one of, if not the most negative posters on here, I know that and I will not change. However tonight I have just attended a quiz night in Portishead for "be more ben" it was supported by jens hegeler, callum o dowda, Bailey wright and Josh brownhill, what a credit to our club these young men are. Be proud!

4 minutes ago, frenchred said:

That I am probably one of, if the most negative posters on here, I know that and I will not change. However tonight I have just attended a quiz night in Portishead for "be more ben" it was supported by jens hegeler, callum o dowda, Bailey weight and Jamie Patterson, what a crexit to our club these young men are. Be proud!

They do great work off the pitch.

I Hope Pato had his eggs for breakfast!!! That was his excuse for doing shite in the quizzes the media team used to do.

11 minutes ago, frenchred said:

That I am probably one of, if the most negative posters on here, I know that and I will not change. However tonight I have just attended a quiz night in Portishead for "be more ben" it was supported by jens hegeler, callum o dowda, Bailey weight and Jamie Patterson, what a crexit to our club these young men are. Be proud!

No :P although crexit is to do with credit you may claim to a whoosh to me. 

Archived