IGNORED

Preston game quid a kid.

BCFC1512

2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

i have a ST with a child ST I want to bring my younger son to this one and there’s a seat next to our STs. Online isn’t letting me buy just a child ticket saying I need to purchase an adult one too. Anyway round this?

My guess here is that Matt will tell you to phone supporter services. It appears to be the stock answer to everything?

Example;

'Hi Matt, how are you today, would you like a cup of coffee?'

'I suggest you call supporter services and one of the team there will advise you.'

Quid a kid ….. ? 

Presume this is a half-time auction?

Disgusted by this, shouldn't be allowed, kids aren't puppies and are far more difficult and costly to keep, unlike puppies they are almost impossible to train sometimes.

Like puppies though, people interested in this offer should remember … A Kid Is For Life - Not Just For Christmas!

• Admin
2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

i have a ST with a child ST I want to bring my younger son to this one and there’s a seat next to our STs. Online isn’t letting me buy just a child ticket saying I need to purchase an adult one too. Anyway round this?

@Taunton_BCFC

I just tried a couple of random seats and it works ok for me - assume you selected U12 in the first option?

If it still doesn't work PM me the seat you want, I will see if I can get it for you to ensure you get the seat

image.png

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

My guess here is that Matt will tell you to phone supporter services. It appears to be the stock answer to everything?

Example;

'Hi Matt, how are you today, would you like a cup of coffee?'

'I suggest you call supporter services and one of the team there will advise you.'

Thanks @Bristol Rob You have made me laugh out loud with that one! 

You are bang on though, it is one for supporter services. Thanks for doing my job for me. If you want to come down for a coffee or a cider let me know! 

3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Hi @Taunton_BCFC You will need to contact supporter services as I dont have access to the ticketing system to look into this for you. 

You can contact supporter services on 0117 963 0600 or supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk

45 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'll phone supporter services and make an appointment! ?

Option 1 for Cider

Option 2 for Coffee

Option 3 for both...

Quick Rob, he’s paying and putting it on the BS account, get in there. Offer only applies on match day Saturdays in the next two weeks mind. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Taunton_BCFC

I just tried a couple of random seats and it works ok for me - assume you selected U12 in the first option?

If it still doesn't work PM me the seat you want, I will see if I can get it for you to ensure you get the seat

image.png

Cheers all. Sorted now! Bringing a 7 and 5 year out!! I must be crazy!!

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Option 1 for Cider

Option 2 for Coffee

Option 3 for both...

Quick Rob, he’s paying and putting it on the BS account, get in there. Offer only applies on match day Saturdays in the next two weeks mind. 

Reminds me of when I won a telephone competition, there was a choice of prizes. One was a chance to see an Elvis impersonator and the other was a cash prize of £500.

Press....

1 for the money...

2 for the show...

18 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Reminds me of when I won a telephone competition, there was a choice of prizes. One was a chance to see an Elvis impersonator and the other was a cash prize of £500.

Press....

1 for the money...

2 for the show...

I should put you on mod preview for that alone  :laugh:

37 minutes ago, One hair on my chin said:

So with a season ticket I can move seats twice per season, so If I do both mates rates games can I also move seats a third time for the Preston game if I want to take my nephew?

Not aware that this was the case. Have already moved twice this season, for Sheff Utd to bring my son & his mate & on Saturday for the Stoke game to bring my dad into a disabled area. Guess I will see what happens next time my son or dad want to come along, although given how cold it was on Saturday, I think my dad might wait until the spring before attending again!

• Admin
1 hour ago, One hair on my chin said:

So with a season ticket I can move seats twice per season, so If I do both mates rates games can I also move seats a third time for the Preston game if I want to take my nephew?

Confused by this you say you can move twice then mentioned a third time?

I believe that you can move as often as you want but the first two times are free

Archived