IGNORED

Brentford SOLD OUT : Ticket Requests (Merged)

Never to the dark side

FFS anyone got a spare? Go halfway around the country and didn't even realise the game was on sale for a fixture in my own backyard. Would help if the official website was still worth visiting. :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, Olé said:

FFS anyone got a spare? Go halfway around the country and didn't even realise the game was on sale for a fixture in my own backyard. Would help if the official website was still worth visiting. :facepalm:

I don't want a ticket, but can I just say that if anyone does have a spare, they consider offering it to @Olé without his honest assessment and match reports I'd generally be none the wiser as to what has happened in away games.

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Have you considered trying to tap up a player for one of their complimentary tickets?

Given you go to every home and away game and you don't exactly live local, one of them might well have a ticket that won't be used.

On 05/10/2018 at 14:45, Olé said:

So it turns out that Brentford have deemed this a "restricted fixture" (you know - all that trouble we always have at Brentford, drinking with them in their pubs) and therefore it is not possible to even buy a ticket in the home end without being a member or having a prior purchase history. Even with a London address. :mellow:

On the off chance anyone has a change of plans, I'll pay £60 for a spare ticket - or face value plus £50 to Children's Hospice South West!

1 minute ago, Olé said:

So it turns out that Brentford have deemed this a "restricted fixture" (you know - all that trouble we always have at Brentford, drinking with them in their pubs) and therefore it is not possible to even buy a ticket in the home end without being a member or having a prior purchase history. Even with a London address. :mellow:

On the off chance anyone has a change of plans, I'll pay £60 for a spare ticket - or face value plus £50 to Children's Hospice South West!

Hope you find a ticket mate.

At the very least need to soak up the atmosphere pre match! ?

Madness though - such a friendly and enjoyable day out with both fans mingling well

On 05/10/2018 at 11:46, swanker said:

Traveling up by car. Anyone know what  it like for parking? Haven’t been there for years. 

I found it difficult to park, luckily I found a parking space on private housing estate,5mins from the ground, luckily no tkt, otherwise asking local police for info is totally useless, 

6 minutes ago, Olé said:

That’s absolutely crazy. Like you say there’s never any trouble there that I’ve seen or heard of - just a good , respectful craic in their pubs. Hope you get a ticket sorted mate.  

3 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Maybe @JulieH could comment on why the increase in concern regarding this fixture??

There is no increase in concern over the fixture.

there is an increase however in the threat of away fans attempting to buy in home areas, hence why I suspect there are more checks and conditions being out in place in an effort to try and minimise the risk of this happening.

standard policy at most clubs when away tickets sell allocation very quickly. 

29 minutes ago, DJBigClub said:

@Olé I have a spare ticket due to double booking and stupidity. Only want face value for it of course. Hopefully you've sorted something by now but if not PM me with address and we'll sort something out.

Thanks

@Olé see above!!!!

You won’t be able to PM @DJBigClubthough as he/she is a newbie. If one of you want to add your mobile number or email  if you do need to make contact us Mods can delete it once the ticket is sorted. This has worked well in the past and is pretty much the only and best way.

Hope this helps...I’m seriously worried we would be having a game without @Olé:blink:

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

@Olé see above!!!!

You won’t be able to PM @DJBigClubthough as he/she is a newbie. If one of you want to add your mobile number or email  if you do need to make contact us Mods can delete it once the ticket is sorted. This has worked well in the past and is pretty much the only and best way.

Hope this helps...I’m seriously worried we would be having a game without @Olé:blink:

Dj is the ticket still available.

54 minutes ago, DJBigClub said:

@Olé I have a spare ticket due to double booking and stupidity. Only want face value for it of course. Hopefully you've sorted something by now but if not PM me with address and we'll sort something out.

Hi mate, very kind of you. Thankfully another OTIBer had already come through in the past couple of hours but I know others were looking so perhaps they will see this and contact you. If for any reason you don't shift it then shout and I'll find someone for you as a thank you for your kind offer.

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

Hi mate, very kind of you. Thankfully another OTIBer had already come through in the past couple of hours but I know others were looking so perhaps they will see this and contact you. If for any reason you don't shift it then shout and I'll find someone for you as a thank you for your kind offer.

The great South Bristol Clothing giveaway starts here! ?

9 minutes ago, Olé said:

Excellent news... In which case @class not gas it's yours if you still want it. Feel free to email me simonb1980@gmail.com to arrange delivery etc.

Thanks

Archived