IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday Matchday Thread number 12

cidered abroad

1 minute ago, Rob k said:

You here? We have played alright, how can you blame LJ for Famara missing another chance and Baker doing what he did?

We played 'alright' for the opening 35 mins. It was by HT obvious that Pato had (once again) drifted out of the game and he should have been subbed then. Instead LJ waits until we are 2 down...

12 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Wednesday’s game plan is clear, sit in first half and let us have possession, keep it tight then bring on their best player after an hour and have a go at us. 

ATM it looks like they have it spot on.

Not for me. Don’t think it was their game plan to completely misplace every pass and kick balls out of play. They probably sensed blood after 50 mins, changed their shape and scored shortly after. 

Not posted for a while as been very busy, but watched whenever we’ve been on TV and we have got progressively worse since our four wins in a row.

No creativity, naive defending, little to no balance to the midfield, and simply just not very good at all.

Really disappointing and while I’m on record saying I did not expect more than midtable, is worrying a team like Weds who were bang level with us at k/o dealt with us so easily and without looking great themselves.

Hope the coaching staff and players spend the next two weeks figuring out how to make us competitive once again, as worrying stuff on the field right now.

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

Shouldn't surprise you that people are bias on here 

As many negatives as positives on otib. But frankly you cannot dominate a match like City did especially in the first half and expect anything from a game or a season. LJ has presided over far too much powder puff during his tenure. He has brought in far too many mediocre players. I don't care if its all his fault or not; its not worked in the 3 years he has been in charge has it? 

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

As many negatives as positives on otib. But frankly you cannot dominate a match like City did especially in the first half and expect anything from a game or a season. LJ has presided over far too much powder puff during his tenure. He has brought in far too many mediocre players. I don't care if its all his fault or not; its not worked in the 3 years he has been in charge has it? 

NO!!!!!!!

Archived