IGNORED

Warnock

Nugget

2 hours ago, South-of-river said:

I think it's a good question... I would have him in a heart beat... The people who says otherwise seem to be wrapped up in the whole panto villain.. which some people like to play up.. He gets results.. And he would certainly do a better job at getting a higher finished position that the current "manager" has/is trying to do. 

Why ‘manager’ , seems childish.

36 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I’ll hold my hands up and say I’m a moron then.

Any genuine fab would dismiss Colin instantly. Massive bellend. 

Fab? You obviously know Neil personally to abuse him and know he’s a ‘massive bellend’ because his media persona is well rehearsed and very effective - if you’ve fallen for that and think it reflects his true personality then there’s no hope....

2 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Old Colin ? Are you mental ? The bloke is a prize bellend, hates the club and plays shit football. 

those that say yes to this have had to many Golds, or are seriously deranged

Will never happen

He certainly does not hate our club - has called us a proper club with great fans in the past....he has never hidden his desire to manage us...

16 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

His autobiography is a great read and despite all the shit he’s got from us over the years, he respects us a lot. I met the bloke when I was in Looe a few years back and he took the time to have a beer and have a chat. Big respect for that.

Good post DD - it never fails to amuse me how many people fall for his well rehearsed media theatrics - he’s an expert at deflecting any attention from his players....like marching into the press interviews after a game against us with a copy of The Bristol Post under his arm, from which he quoted LJ and said how much it motivated him....made it about him and put himself in the firing line not his team....I bet he has many a chuckle about how many fans fall for it and charge onto Forums to call him a ‘bellend’ etc - EIGHT promotions - incredible....

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Good post DD - it never fails to amuse me how many people fall for his well rehearsed media theatrics - he’s an expert at deflecting any attention from his players....like marching into the press interviews after a game against us with a copy of The Bristol Post under his arm, from which he quoted LJ and said how much it motivated him....made it about him and put himself in the firing line not his team....I bet he has many a chuckle about how many fans fall for it and charge onto Forums to call him a ‘bellend’ etc - EIGHT promotions - incredible....

Completely, it’s all deflection and it works. In my books if a man you don’t know can take the time out of his day to have a pint with you he’s a good bloke.

5 hours ago, spudski said:

Aaaaaarghhhhh these sort of comments do my head in...with respect do you actually believe running a football club works like this?

Warnock buys in the type of players that work for his style of play.

He gives them contracts and the club have to pay those players for the length of the contract.

So by your theory...Warnock comes in...has all our players on contracts that wouldn't suit his style of play. So over time, he has to move them on, then find his own players. How many windows would it take for that? If he then got promoted with those players to the Prem, you expect Warnock to be sacked, a new manager found, Warnock's players to be sold and new one's found all in a summer window! Then for them all to gel and stay up playing football in that first season? Really?

Managers and players, budgets, contracts etc, etc...it's not a shopping list and auction site this business.

If only it were that simple...this is why the club, owner and manager must get so frustrated with certain parts of our fan base.

No disrespect mate...but it's hard to read comments sometimes.

I could pick apart this response however Warnocks Cardiff are in the bottom three and going down playing awful football with average championship players 

The bloke has had a great career in football and whatever people think of him, I will miss him when he retires. 

A great personality and he ain’t no mugg for sure. 

I’ll always remember one of his players at Sheffield Utd having a massive black during a game. When asked about the injury after the match Warnock replayed. “ I told him not to worry, it’s only his head”

can you imagine Pep saying something like that? A working class hero who’s left an impression on football. 

Archived