IGNORED

Warnock

Nugget

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:14, barrington said:

IF he became available would you have him in charge? Knows this league like the back of his hand and gets out of it 

If Gary Johnson became available would you have him in charge? Knows league one like the back of his hand and gets out of it. 

8 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Christ, he’s 5 yards away from the ball. That’s not a tackle, that’s assault.

According to Mr W the Spurs players got him sent off. Par for the course for him talking bollocks I suppose.

Just once can`t he hold his hands up and say the player was an idiot and deserved to be sent off.

58 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Christ, he’s 5 yards away from the ball. That’s not a tackle, that’s assault.

There are Cardiff fans on that twitter thread saying it was a yellow. Laughable.

If a City player did that I would be directly my anger towards him and not the ref. It was completely unnecessary in that area of the pitch and did nothing but reduce their chances of getting something from the game with 30 mins still to play and confirm Cardiff's anti-football reputation. They're well on course to becoming the most unpopular side ever to play in the PL.

Over Johnson all day long yes.

Hate the bloke but then you step back look what he did to a mediocre Cardiff and pretty much what he does at all teams below the Premier league. All day long. I've/ we've  waited long enough for Premier league now. Even Huddersfield Brighton Bournemouth are laughing at us

26 minutes ago, brizzlecityfc said:

Hate the bloke but then you step back look what he did to a mediocre Cardiff and pretty much what he does at all teams below the Premier league. All day long. I've/ we've  waited long enough for Premier league now. Even Huddersfield Brighton Bournemouth are laughing at us

I'm laughing at you.

The Fanbase, in general has spent a couple of weeks complaining how shit the football has been. It was and endless moan of, not being able to string 3 passes together, going too direct and not playing through midfield. Now people are saying they would like Warnock ???? Wouldn't that make all the complaints the norm?
It's like the Turkey voting foe Christmas.

2 hours ago, brizzlecityfc said:

ok.......I'll buy it                                     mr NINE posts !

13 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Don’t want that to$$er anywhere near BCFC how can he defend their red card today, was bordering GBH. Disgraceful. Blokes a cockwomble.

Not only does he defend it, that's how he sets his teams out to play - you do NOT allow an opponent to get past you; if you can stop him fairly that's best but if you cant then stop him any way you can.

18 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Just seen it on MOTD and about to post something similar. Warnock thinks it shouldn't be a red card. All you need to know about him, and why I wouldn't want him within a mile of my club. 

I’ll admit I’m not generally as anti-Warnock as some and generally see him as not much more than a pantomime villain. But then he tries to defend that tackle as a yellow card and I can’t disagree with you. I do admire his track record for getting teams up, but I’d be embarrassed of my club to have him represent us in that way.

13 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Wasn't it Ralls who took several lumps out of Man City players in the cup last year?

Think it was Bennett on Sane iirc, absolutely nailed him which saw Sane stretchered off, only got a yellow but was sent off towards the end of the game, but typical Warnock was saying DeBryune should of also saw red instead of admitting Bennett deserved a straight red for his challenge on Sane. Also remember Pep’s interview after saying what a totally different style of play they were up against following a game verses ourlselves on the Wednesday before.

Colin looks completely lost.

He can get away with his barrack room referee style in the Championship but not in the Premier League.

Its ironic that it is his wide of the mark comments that is deflecting away from what was a really good defensive performance that on another day might have got them a point.

Colin is very good in the Championship, but has a very poor record in the Premier League. Has he ever survived a season there without being sacked or relegated?

I don’t think Warnock is the only manager capable of getting out of the Championship and so see little point in employing somebody that you plan to sack soon after. Especially when that manager is a divisive manual manipulator.

The arguments on here from the people who like Warnock confuse me somewhat. There is a fair chance say had he taken charge a year or so ago he could have got us up. That’s his track record but what’s the point in going up if we are just going to get relegated the season after? We would watch dire football which when being successful which some people are willing to tolerate but then we would have another full season of watching dross and getting relegated.

The Cardiff fans are getting fed up with it just like Middlesbrough fans are getting fed up with Pulis. These managers are from the dark ages and inevitably after having either of them in charge, we would be in a worst position when they left.

Im not saying Lee Johnson is a better manager but at least there’s a plan in place  within the club and to tear that up for one season in the top flight is very shortsighted thinking.

14 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

The arguments on here from the people who like Warnock confuse me somewhat. There is a fair chance say had he taken charge a year or so ago he could have got us up. That’s his track record but what’s the point in going up if we are just going to get relegated the season after? We would watch dire football which when being successful which some people are willing to tolerate but then we would have another full season of watching dross and getting relegated.

The Cardiff fans are getting fed up with it just like Middlesbrough fans are getting fed up with Pulis. These managers are from the dark ages and inevitably after having either of them in charge, we would be in a worst position when they left.

Im not saying Lee Johnson is a better manager but at least there’s a plan in place  within the club and to tear that up for one season in the top flight is very shortsighted thinking.

You’ve obviously ignored the posts saying we should use Warnock to get us out of the championship and then say goodbye to him and appoint a ‘premier league capable’ manager - not much wrong with that formula is there? Players have their levels and so do managers...

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

Colin is very good in the Championship, but has a very poor record in the Premier League. Has he ever survived a season there without being sacked or relegated?

I don’t think Warnock is the only manager capable of getting out of the Championship and so see little point in employing somebody that you plan to sack soon after. Especially when that manager is a divisive manual manipulator.

Divisive?

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You’ve obviously ignored the posts saying we should use Warnock to get us out of the championship and then say goodbye to him and appoint a ‘premier league capable’ manager - not much wrong with that formula is there? Players have their levels and so do managers...

This isn’t championship manager. You can’t use someone to get you where you want , sack them and mysteriously discover some premier league ready manager who will propel you up the league otherwise every team who have appointed him would have done that.

1 minute ago, EmissionImpossible said:

This isn’t championship manager. You can’t use someone to get you where you want , sack them and mysteriously discover some premier league ready manager for who will propel you up the league otherwise every team who have appointed him would have done that.

Of course you can sack a manager - every team is trying to ‘use’ their manager to get them where they want to be, that’s why they’ve employed them...and that was the reason so many clubs in trouble used to turn to Ron Atkinson many years ago - to get them out of trouble - he knew exactly why he was being appointed....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Of course you can sack a manager - every team is trying to ‘use’ their manager to get them where they want to be, that’s why they’ve employed them...and that was the reason so many clubs in trouble used to turn to Ron Atkinson many years ago - to get them out of trouble - he knew exactly why he was being appointed....

Okay so you sack him and pay a bit of compensation, fair enough. Which premier league ready manager would you be approaching?

I didn’t say ‘premier league ready’ manager - I said appoint one who is ‘capable’ of managing at the higher level...I accept there is only a slight difference in that - but it’s an important one...and knowing that our strategy would be to appoint such a person if we were promoted would give the club lots of time to source an appropriate person whilst Warnock goes about his business. I said the same thing about Cotts - wonderful league one manager but we should have replaced him when we were promoted to the championship - he isn’t a championship manager. He has his level like everyone else. And it isn’t for me to suggest a list of managers we could appoint should we ever reach the premier league - that isn’t a cop out, those at the club with better connections and more experience are paid loads to do that job....

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

I didn’t say ‘premier league ready’ manager - I said appoint one who is ‘capable’ of managing at the higher level...I accept there is only a slight difference in that - but it’s an important one...and knowing that our strategy would be to appoint such a person if we were promoted would give the club lots of time to source an appropriate person whilst Warnock goes about his business. I said the same thing about Cotts - wonderful league one manager but we should have replaced him when we were promoted to the championship - he isn’t a championship manager. He has his level like everyone else. And it isn’t for me to suggest a list of managers we could appoint should we ever reach the premier league - that isn’t a cop out, those at the club with better connections and more experience are paid loads to do that job....

I just don’t think it’s as easy as you make out and that’s why no club has ever really done this successfully. The whole process is hand to mouth.

It was your suggestion to appoint a new manager when, theoretically,  Warnocks contract would be terminated so I would expect at least a name.

If we are ever to be a premier league team, I would want to have a shot at staying there and to me, the best chance of ever doing that is to have a plan which involves improving infrastructure, the grassroots of the club involving the academy, developing a culture and lastly getting the right person in charge, whoever that is. Ripping up the blueprint SL etc have put in place is not for me. Whether it works or not, at least it makes some sense. It’s possible you could incorporate Warnock into that but I can’t see it working.

Archived