IGNORED

Ashton gates cider

Red Army 75

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

If as a club you want to entice more people to drink at the stadium. At least serve a decent pint. The thatchers today is embarrassing. 4 pound a pint. Horrendous 

Yeh I agree...that price is a little low.....cheapens the product.

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

If as a club you want to entice more people to drink at the stadium. At least serve a decent pint. The thatchers today is embarrassing. 4 pound a pint. Horrendous 

With my ST discount it's cheaper than most bars in Portishead. Plus it as 2 4 1 today.

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

You should try the burnt pasties. i took it back it to the kiosk, she tried to flog me a cheese pasty which I didn't want. What is the world coming to? but I am drunk now so I don't give a shit

58 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Don’t understand the loving for Thatchers gold!! Vintage is way better and so is most of the cider from Herefordshire and Worcestershire.  

Fully agree mate. Gold is a shite pint of cider. Amuses me when the fans sings the Thatcher Gold Spandau take-off. Thatchers make some decent cider but give me a pint of Westons or any of the small independents any day of the week over Gold. 

Think the club are missing a trick here . Last year before the Man U game it was about £4 a pint , take off you discount and it was about £3.40 which I thought was a fair price . Then during all the Man U fanfare they slipped another 20 p on a pint which went pretty much unnoticed. Now this season with less discount it’s not such good value if I’m correct, which brings me back to the club missing a trick , winters on its way more people will want to drink in the dry why not make it better value and have the concourse packed and bringing more money into the club 

I had a notification via the Bcfc app saying Thatchers was 2for1, pressed on it which opened the app but all it said was come back tomorrow. 

Later I tried it again and it opened up ok but the mobile bar in the fan village wouldn't accept it but did give me ST discount. 

I've never had any luck with that app

33 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I had a notification via the Bcfc app saying Thatchers was 2for1, pressed on it which opened the app but all it said was come back tomorrow. 

Later I tried it again and it opened up ok but the mobile bar in the fan village wouldn't accept it but did give me ST discount. 

It clearly stated that it was only valid in the concourse bars. 

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It clearly stated that it was only valid in the concourse bars. 

Oh fair enough, but there's nothing clear when looking at my phone in the sun, not the club's fault but overall I find the app poor, today the offer disappearing for instance, hopefully it'll improve. 

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

Oh I don't know, it could've been worse.... It could have said....

'' Come back in a couple of days, see you next Tuesday ! "

36 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Oh fair enough, but there's nothing clear when looking at my phone in the sun, not the club's fault but overall I find the app poor, today the offer disappearing for instance, hopefully it'll improve. 

The offer is valid for 1 hour from when you activate it. 

9 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

I couldn’t agree more. The Thatchers is abysmal and with the price hike we now drink outside the ground where the standard of pint is much higher. The young staff are clueless and lift the cups with their hands all over the rim of your cup. Most off putting. Standards have dropped massively 

Thatchers Gold NO, far to sweet and Haze is just as bad.  Yes I know the youths love it and is a step up from their previous tipple of lemonade. It’s fine for the ladies and as pointed out earlier, ok for those with a strange choice of partner . 

Why did they take out Thatchers Dry this season, a much better pint without giving you diabetes . Yes you can get Stans in the fans village and Old Rascal/ Big Apple in the Wedlock’s bar but after staggering down to the ground from the pub, it’s the wrong side of the ground for us.

BRING BACK THATCHERS DRY 

6 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

Certainly with The Plough currently taking a sabbatical!

reckon they were the first bar in the world to charge a pound a pint, used to hate playing darts there couldn't wait to get back to pill where you could nearly get two pints for that.

6 hours ago, pillred said:

reckon they were the first bar in the world to charge a pound a pint, used to hate playing darts there couldn't wait to get back to pill where you could nearly get two pints for that.

Ha ha, the Landlord was a good friend (even though he was Gas!) might have played you a few years ago, I played for the Kicker!

Archived