IGNORED

Let's hear you then pack fans

brizzlecityfc

18 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Pack v Bannan = no contest 

What a helmet you are. Not even the same type of player.

12 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Can hardly blame Pack for Baker's blunder or the attack failing to take chances.

He didn't have a great game, but was hardly unique out there.

No mention of the golden boy Brownhill 

Wasn’t poor at all today. Made 3 mistakes. None of which were awful. Tried to create and played a number of penetrating forward balls. Made about 6 excellent tackles. 6.5 out of 10. 

If you want to judge the midfield, take a look at Brownhill. Terrible. 

If we’re ranking our players, Pack today was certainly in the top half and definitely not the bottom half. 

31 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Can hardly blame Pack for Baker's blunder or the attack failing to take chances.

He didn't have a great game, but was hardly unique out there.

I watched him closely today after all the recent criticism recentlyand  he wasn’t good

BUT he Did show the b***s to keep trying, keep going unlike some (Shameful)

And I actually lost count  the number Of times he had the ball and not ONE player moved at all for him giving him absolutely zero options

A pathetic performance which looked palatable at times merely due to Weds apparent complete lack of interest - they were dreadful ......and wandered away with 3 points

If anyone can’t see many worrying signs they simply weren’t there or watched us properly this season 

Had a good game today, unlike others kept trying to make attacking passes to unlock there defence, not his fault the strikers ahead of him where not on it today, a sign of a good player when he keeps trying to play his game even when it's not always working out for him, on another day he would have set up 3 goals 

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

Wasn’t poor at all today. Made 3 mistakes. None of which were awful. Tried to create and played a number of penetrating forward balls. Made about 6 excellent tackles. 6.5 out of 10. 

If we’re ranking our players, Pack today was certainly in the top half and definitely not the bottom half. 

I don’t get the agenda with Brownhill - I think he is very committed and is very good centrally. Had a decent game today too

2 minutes ago, BilboBaggins05 said:

I don’t get the agenda with Brownhill - I think he is very committed and is very good centrally. Had a decent game today too

Did he ****? He gave the ball away as much as Pack, but never gets the stick. As pointed out before, Pack knows he's not playing well but still has the balls to try and play. It's not his fault the manager doesn't trust his options.

14 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Very much tiring of the constant We Beat Man U references in every thread that is not totally positive. So we beat a weakened Man U side get over it and move on. Makes us sound so tinpot 

If you think that Utd were ' weakened '  the team the played still cost more than our whole club and contained mostly internationals. Say what you like about our performance but I won't let anyone downgrade our match against Man U. 

The pity is that we've not been anywhere near that level since .

1 hour ago, brizzlecityfc said:

Utterly shocking yet again. We have been dreadful for weeks and weeks and Marlon pack is the man who is there to drive us forward.. No wonder we're playing how we're playing.

diediou go back to the French league waste of so much money.

JOHNSON OUT... STILL

You've had the square root of **** all to say about anything on this forum from June until last Wednesday.

It's a real shame that people like you only crawl out of the woodwork to slag people off when things are going badly tbh.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You could have Pirlo playing in Packs role and he’d struggle with the 10 statues hiding around him

This. He isn't at his best but he's the only one trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck. The rest are just waiting for something to happen.

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

This. He isn't at his best but he's the only one trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck. The rest are just waiting for something to happen.

There was one time in second half he must have had the ball for 10 secs or more twisting and turning under increasing pressure looking for an option .....there wasn’t one a...still isn’t one....still isn’t one......and eventually he got tackled

at which point a few of narrow vision near me start shouting at Pack

Laughable  

Every player goes through a bad patch, and Pack is no different. Normally a player who was off form would be rested, but LJ can’t do this as there is no ready made replacement in the squad. Don’t blame Pack for this, blame the recruitment policy 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

It sure on this one Har, i don’t think he had a good game by his standards which i think are now very high. I thought for him he wasted a lot of possession 

I do agree he wasn’t helped in there today however

Archived