IGNORED

Why blame the manager

bs22 red

The next couple of months will be interesting. The foundations are there now, with no win in 5, for one of his magic runs. The fixtures bar one or two look as favourable as you will get at this level. If we go from here to Xmas without an improvement only winning one or two games and becoming caught up in a dog fight he should get the Spanish archer.

14 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Why blame Bob Diamond for the Barclays LIBOR scandal?

Ask a stupid question.....

For Bob Diamond read Steve Lansdown, or maybe Mark Ashton.

The head coach, whoever it is, doesn't have anything like the equivalent authority of Diamond. He is told what the strategy is and is expected to work within it.

33 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

He signed the players who cannot take their chances and plays them. So how is he not  responsible.

He also signed the players and never played them, see Hegeler, Walsh and Watkins. None start, none seem capable of starting, he must carry responsibility unless he has no input in signings

3 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I'm not calling for LJ's head at all,  but who would you like to replace him with and who is realistic.

Could we get Steve Bruce ? 

It's just not clicking for me. Need a striker and Cm or couple. 

Mick McCarthy. No nonsense, would toughen us up, Championship promotion on his CV, look at Ipswich since he left.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Mick McCarthy. No nonsense, would toughen us up, Championship promotion on his CV, look at Ipswich since he left.

I was going to mention big Mick but bottled it ?.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Would have liked this but I've ran out ?

14 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I'm not calling for LJ's head at all,  but who would you like to replace him with and who is realistic.

Could we get Steve Bruce ? 

It's just not clicking for me. Need a striker and Cm or couple. 

Steve Bruce or Mick McCarthy - right now, yes! Or Warnock when he’s sacked by Cardiff because he ain’t a PL manager...

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Steve Bruce or Mick McCarthy - right now, yes! Or Warnock when he’s sacked by Cardiff because he ain’t a PL manager...

Agreed they are all proven in this league.

but I still like LJ for some reason. He seems a real balanced bloke, but whether he will take us to the next level I'm not sure.

Need to splash some cash in january

29 minutes ago, frenchred said:

to answer the topic title. because he is clueless, inept, doesn’t learn any lessons and still doesn’t know his best team along with predictable too late substitutions

If he was clueless, wouldn't we be, say, 23rd in the table, not 13th? Or 24th, with no points?

Or, wouldn't we have been relegated when we were definitely going to be relegated when Tomlin was being a **** and we lost 18 in a row?

Same goes for "inept" and "doesn't learn any lessons."

Archived