IGNORED

Mo Eisa

BCFCGav

We could really do with him hitting the ground running post injury. Every season in the Champ we’ve had a prolific scorer and lost them the following summer (Kodjia, Tammy, Bobby). Our attack is looking very blunt right now, with Matty, Fam and Andi all looking pretty easy to cope with. Fingers crossed Mo is our next big thing.

21 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I opened this post hoping it would say "is not going to be saviour". I think if you think he is anything better than Taylor then your setting yourself up for disappointment. 

I’m cursed with optimism, despite city’s best attempts to break it at times! I do get what people are saying about Taylor, but Eisa is his own player. Vardy shows what a non-League player can become. A bit hopeful I know...

3 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I opened this post hoping it would say "is not going to be saviour". I think if you think he is anything better than Taylor then your setting yourself up for disappointment. 

We know Taylor can't score goals at this level, when he gets good chances he is a serial squanderer.

Eisa looks a far more natural goalscorer to me, always looking to test the keeper, so there's every chance he will deliver at this level once he has a run of games.

Archived