IGNORED

Only in the Post

Major Isewater

Today's shock news the huge fine we paid to Liverpool for not using Kent .

Bristol City signed youngster Ryan Kent on loan from Anfield last season, but the promising youngster failed to find his form, making just 10 Championship appearances for the Robins.

That figure was deemed too few by the Reds, who fined the Robins £200,00.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Today's shock news the huge fine we paid to Liverpool for not using Kent .

Bristol City signed youngster Ryan Kent on loan from Anfield last season, but the promising youngster failed to find his form, making just 10 Championship appearances for the Robins.

That figure was deemed too few by the Reds, who fined the Robins £200,00.

£200 in folding,not too bad then.

Major, it's all very well sitting in you're ivary EU tower casting judgemental on our local newspaper but even if it's not written here- it very much represents all of Bristoll.

As for Rhian Kent- he is a rising young stair from what is arguably the biggest club in Yorkshire and currently is enjoying a great run of form at his new club, Celtic Rangers- and you don't get bigger in Wales than that!

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Major, it's all very well sitting in you're ivary EU tower casting judgemental on our local newspaper but even if it's not written here- it very much represents all of Bristoll.

As for Rhian Kent- he is a rising young stair from what is arguably the biggest club in Yorkshire and currently is enjoying a great run of form at his new club, Celtic Rangers- and you don't get bigger in Wales than that!

Eggstactly.

13 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Perhaps we could have hired out some of our duds and fined clubs for not playing them too once they realised they are in fact shit?

at last a brilliant suggestion to sort out the Pato problem, stuff him off anywhere but here and hope no one notices how out of form he is until they have paid us a lot of money. Simples

3 hours ago, where's the joy said:

at last a brilliant suggestion to sort out the Pato problem, stuff him off anywhere but here and hope no one notices how out of form he is until they have paid us a lot of money. Simples

I actually think Pato is a talented player - he is way off form right now so I understand where people are coming from - but he has a lot to offer and will come good soon. 

My opinion. Not fact. 

6 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I actually think Pato is a talented player - he is way off form right now so I understand where people are coming from - but he has a lot to offer and will come good soon. 

My opinion. Not fact. 

I hope he does too, but it will come from putting the hard yards in....the breaks will then happen.

Archived