IGNORED

We need a Miracle Worker

Bristol Oil Services

A managerial genius. Our own Brian Clough. Or Dean Smith. To do something special in this division.

LJ is not a Miracle Worker (sorry to break this news to you). To sell your best players and not spend the fees on replacing them and expect a higher finish: that requires rabbits pulled from hats, never mind that same philosophy and winning promotion (you've got to have a dream, true; but I don't think Captain Sensible would still hold to this now, what with parachute payments and nutting our own best players and breaking their bones and so on).

We need the greatest manager in the club's history to deliver promotion from this division now and what are the chances of us identifying or persuading that person to take the job here?

22 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

A managerial genius. Our own Brian Clough. Or Dean Smith. To do something special in this division.

LJ is not a Miracle Worker (sorry to break this news to you). To sell your best players and not spend the fees on replacing them and expect a higher finish: that requires rabbits pulled from hats, never mind that same philosophy and winning promotion (you've got to have a dream, true; but I don't think Captain Sensible would still hold to this now, what with parachute payments and nutting our own best players and breaking their bones and so on).

We need the greatest manager in the club's history to deliver promotion from this division now and what are the chances of us identifying or persuading that person to take the job here?

I don't think you're breaking this news to too many people, in all honesty

Although I have called out "Jesus" at some of things the guy does at times.

1 minute ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I don’t know anybody who is expecting promotion but just decent performances and to be entertained and Jamie Johnson’s ball to be taken out of the tombola 

Archived