IGNORED

LLDDL

freezer

16 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I suppose that’s his point. We lurch between runs no matter the personnel. It is worrying 

I agree, it makes no sense how we can be so good then so poor, perhaps confidence plays a part, or just having a bit of luck.

I would also make the point, that many on here are quick to go on the attack with our current form, but they conveniently forget it is off the back of winning 4 on the spin. 

43 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I agree, it makes no sense how we can be so good then so poor, perhaps confidence plays a part, or just having a bit of luck.

I would also make the point, that many on here are quick to go on the attack with our current form, but they conveniently forget it is off the back of winning 4 on the spin. 

The lack of any kind of consistency over the last 3 years is the most frightening thing. 

Random team selection and trying to be too clever springs to mind, a coach who won’t settle on a game plan.

It feels like it’s all one big experiment!

30 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wish we knew the reason we haven't won in 5.

I can't understand how we could play so well before, beating the Blades, Swans etc, win 4 in a row, and now this. 

QPR we didn’t play well...we were mixed throughout the game, but got the important opening goal, and as we grew in confidence and started to dominate we took other chances....Eze’s miss at 2-0 might have made it interesting.

Swansea - very accomplished performance....our best of the season.  Hard to fault much that game.

Blackburn - ordinary first half.  Good start for 10, poor middle 15 of the half when they scored and looked like scoring again, came back into it, got the qualiser.  Good second half.

Sheffield Utd - I missed this game.  But sterile for much of the game and McGoldrick missed the best chances for either side.  Subs on, then pkayed well.

i think I said at the time that the 4 Wins weren’t conclusive evidence that we were now a good side.  It hasn’t surprised that results have now gone against us.  That is part of being in the Championship.  It is why a good performance v WBA ended up as a 2-4 defeat.  Most on here were pretty cool with that.  We aren’t all about results if performance offers encouragement....just like we weren’t happy with a good away point at Rotherham, because the performance was abject...especially after Wigan.

I wasn’t there yesterday, but I am struggling to see a true identity this season, the style is mixed.  Selection is not competitive nor consistent - from the outside looking in.

I’m not gonna bash LJ, we’ve p12, w4, d4, l4, mid-table.  We’ve had a run of 4 without a win if you include EFL Cup. Another of 5 without a win, and a run of 4 straight wins all by the middle of October.

I do think the next run of games might be defining though.

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

The lack of any kind of consistency over the last 3 years is the most frightening thing. 

Random team selection and trying to be too clever springs to mind, a coach who won’t settle on a game plan.

It feels like it’s all one big experiment!

Every club lj has been at has been the same, he must need a new tombola by now.

2 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Its the inconsistency.

2 pts from 12, then 12 from 12 and now 2 from 15.

Everything is OK if we get WWW in the next three but would anyone put money on that happening at Brentford? I wouldn't.

1 hour ago, Tiree said:

Portland says our form is 'Frightening'!! From a place as scary as Portland this is a bit rich.

Surely exciting is a better term because we have ups as well as downs and provide good entertainment, especially compared to games like Liverpool v Man City

I know we are in International Break meltdown and' Exageration Monday' combined but these threads are getting crazy. We are in good shape, and (peat yet again) a brilliant owner, an excellent coach, a reasonable set of Championship players, a perfect blend of local talent and skills developed at BS3, fair crowds, a wonderful stadium and yet some people will want to moan. Oh well, everyone to their own

If your going to quote me, at least get your words right. 

I actually said that our lack of consistency is frightening, the word “form” is nowhere to be seen on my post, so your making it up. 

My post is post 17 on this page if you would like to read it again

Archived