IGNORED

Antoine Semenyo

daored

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

It wouldn't go to tribunal would it? I thought Semenyo was on a pro contract.

What I'm trying to highlight is the fact that if we were to sell AS in the January window to Utd we wouldn't get the maximum value for him unlike Kelly who is regularly playing in the first team.

Equally if a player has his head turned then the club are involved in a damage limitation exercise.

Even Chelsea with Hazard singing Real's praises or Utd with Pogba can do very little to combat player power.

11 minutes ago, swanker said:

What has he done, am i missing something. Can you please inform me of his progress?

9 minutes ago, swanker said:

Don’t bother toss. I’ve just looked for myself. He’s on loan at Wrexham????

So.....you completely wrote the kid off without actually knowing where he was playing or had any understanding of his progress. WOW.

As you have now been enlightened to the fact, he, along with around 15 other academy prospects, are out on loan at various levels of the football pyramid to further their progression. As an academy, that's what we do as part of the "pathway". Some will make it, some wont.

As an example, Bobby Reid at 19........4 appearances for city and 1 goal. Sent out on loan to Cheltenham and Oldham. 6 years later, sold for £10 million and playing in the premier league

Freddie Hinds at 19.......4 appearances for city and 2 goals. Sent on loan to Cheltenham and Wrexham.........

27 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

So.....you completely wrote the kid off without actually knowing where he was playing or had any understanding of his progress. WOW.

As you have now been enlightened to the fact, he, along with around 15 other academy prospects, are out on loan at various levels of the football pyramid to further their progression. As an academy, that's what we do as part of the "pathway". Some will make it, some wont.

As an example, Bobby Reid at 19........4 appearances for city and 1 goal. Sent out on loan to Cheltenham and Oldham. 6 years later, sold for £10 million and playing in the premier league

Freddie Hinds at 19.......4 appearances for city and 2 goals. Sent on loan to Cheltenham and Wrexham.........

Two words spring to mind in Freddys case then. 

Lead and balloon. 

44 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Hardly got in squad at Cheltenham and not made squad at all at Wrexham so far. I cannot see how he can develop with these loans to be honest.

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

For a start Kelly is a first team regular and an England international at U23 level with a contract that would reflect his status and potential.

Semenyo is ' one for the future ' and his contract won't be as good as Kelly's.

If either want out a tribunal would award a relative pittance for Semenyo but considerably more for LK.

U20 Major.  

Archived