IGNORED

City Ladies

formerly known as ivan

Bring your card with you and park (if driving) over the road to avoid the meters in the SGS. Then you'll be able to see the winners of the Manager(ess) of the Month and the FA Women’s Super League Player of the Month for September!

• Admin
On 09/10/2018 at 10:01, formerly known as ivan said:

Hiya

Am I right in thinking that you get free access to the city ladies games if you have a season ticket at the gate?

cheers

I thought it was just a discount to games as being a "Bristol Sport Member" ? @formerly known as ivan 

The info below reads that it is £5 entry for a mens football season ticket holder

But in addition the advert is VERY misleading as it implies all adult tickets are £5, when the article states that they actually cost £8

To me the picture is wrong in not defining the £5 is for season ticket holders only and not the correct £8

Put it this way if this was advertising a product for sale for a longer period of time the advertising standards agency would rule it being mislieading

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Have I read it wrong - personally think the ad needs some small print saying Season ticket prices

image.png

image.png

23 hours ago, phantom said:

I thought it was just a discount to games as being a "Bristol Sport Member" ? @formerly known as ivan 

The info below reads that it is £5 entry for a mens football season ticket holder

But in addition the advert is VERY misleading as it implies all adult tickets are £5, when the article states that they actually cost £8

To me the picture is wrong in not defining the £5 is for season ticket holders only and not the correct £8

Put it this way if this was advertising a product for sale for a longer period of time the advertising standards agency would rule it being mislieading

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Have I read it wrong - personally think the ad needs some small print saying Season ticket prices

image.png

image.png

I've passed your comment over to the team so they can ammend the copy in future. 

Matt

Archived