IGNORED

Lewis Dunk

onehowie

14 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Played at Wycombe away for us (Joe Morrells debut) 

Brendan Moloney scored a decent goal that night, but we were absolutely awful, didn't think Dunk looked very good at all.

Same time as Joe Morrell's debut? That's ridiculous that five years down the line Joe hasn't made many more appearances. 

12 minutes ago, DownendRed97 said:

Another one of our loan signings that got injured before he could make an impact....others include Vokes, Elokobi and Velicka (remember him!!) 

Been very good for Brighton since he broke into their first team, fair play to the bloke. 

Does love an own goal though.

Best avoid any player with K in their surname!

3 hours ago, Coppello said:

Same time as Joe Morrell's debut? That's ridiculous that five years down the line Joe hasn't made many more appearances. 

Agree morrell has to be given a chance it's long overdue...but look at how walsh is treated and he's still further up the pecking order 

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wedlock?! Keating?! Clark?! Peacock?! Cook?! Watkins?! Derrick?! Rooks?! Dziekanowski?! Wilkshire?! Skuse?! Caulker?! Kodjia?! Kellard?! Kuhl?! Baker?! Merrick?! Baldock?! Pack?! Kelly?! Kalas?! Bakinson?! 

As if you’ve missed out the best striker we’ve ever had. Please apologise. 

I give you...

Ade Akinbiyi. 

15 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Agree morrell has to be given a chance it's long overdue...but look at how walsh is treated and he's still further up the pecking order 

Why? He’s played league 2 football only, yes he was good but LJ sees him in the training ground so if he doesn’t perform there why does he deserve a chance?

41 minutes ago, Selred said:

Why? He’s played league 2 football only, yes he was good but LJ sees him in the training ground so if he doesn’t perform there why does he deserve a chance?

He also sees Paterson in training every week and he's been shocking for a while now. 

17 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Or perhaps it’s time for them to step their game up and earn a chance..?!

You obviously watch them in training regularly. Can you give us some insight into their work ethic, attitude and adaptability to suit our game plan please. 

10 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

….isn't he the fella who drives around Bristol in a colourful van playing musical samples of Greensleeves ,  and flogging ice cream cornets and ice lollies?   :farmer:

Made I laugh mate! Used to go to theirs in Bedminster when I was a kid. How many remember that I wonder?

Think I signed him for my city side as a youth product on football manager 2011 and he was class. Was frequently called up for the fm simulated England squad iirc. Was surprised when we got him in 2013 and he was something of a damp squib. 

Then again the same could be said for so many players we have had on our books in the past who have gone on to do much better things. 

Archived