IGNORED

Sri Lanka v England.

B1ackbird

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:03, Super said:

Anyone listen to Talksport commentary? A lot of people aren't impressed but most of them were from the TMS appreciation group on facebook!

What`s the deal with Talksport? I believe it`s only on Talksport 2 which is an internet only channel? Is it just this series that`s on there or all away ones now?

1 hour ago, Super said:

off topic I know but found this funny!

The clip doesn't seem to be available now, but I have seen it elsewhere - very funny, indeed.

A very similar one with Mohammed Amir a few years ago against West Indies.

https://www.cricket.com.au/video/mohammad-amir-roston-chase-run-out-pakistan-west-indies-third-test-sharjah/2016-11-02

1 minute ago, Super said:

Superb stuff from the bowlers and obviously Foakes.

That’s why Broad was left out. The wickets Sri Lanka tend to spin especially as the match progresses. England have three spinners in Leach, Rashid and Moeen who took eight between them.

Sensible team selection that.

Anyone else missing TMS? I`m afraid this tour is just passing me by with the commentary only being on talkshite - I don`t suppose I`ve listened to any more than a couple of hours it`s so unbearable. Normally I`d have 5live extra on from about 5:30 until stumps while I`m out and about but I can`t stick listening to this coverage.

And who thought Darren Gough would make a good co-commentator? He carries on like he`s covering WWF or something.

#missingAggers

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone else missing TMS? I`m afraid this tour is just passing me by with the commentary only being on talkshite - I don`t suppose I`ve listened to any more than a couple of hours it`s so unbearable. Normally I`d have 5live extra on from about 5:30 until stumps while I`m out and about but I can`t stick listening to this coverage.

And who thought Darren Gough would make a good co-commentator? He carries on like he`s covering WWF or something.

#missingAggers

Image result for wwf panda chair

4 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

#missingAggers

Aggers is on the radio covering it from a studio. Better than the Talksport2 train crash

On BBC website. Not sure if on LW

Archived