IGNORED

Non-League Day (Merged)

Hamdon Mart

16 hours ago, MattWSM said:

Went to a cup match Worle vs Winscombe who are in the Somerset county league (next one below Western League Toolstation). 

Worle are in the Premier league (level 11) Winscombe in Divsion 1 (level 12)

Good entertaining game.

Anyone else go to a game at a level lower than this?

In the Weston district area you can go down to level 18 ,think in Bristol there are more levels down to 22.

I watched a Somerset senior league cup tie, I usually watch this level or Western League games. 

19 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Went to watch Thornbury Town as I reside north of the river and they won 7-0. One of their players received a nasty injury and the ambulance had to come. Game didn’t officially finish until 17:20 ish! Fair play to New College Swindon who agreed to stand on the pitch for an extra five mins to prevent it having to be replayed. 

Thornbury into 3rd and could potentially go up this season... 

Were coming for you. We’re coming for youuu. Bristol Rovers. We’re coming for you 

#PrideOfNorthBristol

Some good sportsmanship from New College to make sure the game didn't have to be replayed!

23 hours ago, MattWSM said:

I was going to watch Hengrove v Clevedon

Went to this one. Clevedon won 2-0, thanks to a great curling free-kick in the second half. Shame for the Grove but there were several youngsters in the side, what with first-teamers out with injuries and unavailabilities.

Archived